Real Madrid icon Sergio Ramos is preparing a definitive offer to seize control of his boyhood club Sevilla alongside First Eleven Capital. However, the move hinges on the side's top-flight status as they battle to avoid a disastrous relegation to the second tier.
Real Madrid superstar Jude Bellingham has opened up about the agonising pain he endured after dislocating his shoulder, admitting that delaying corrective surgery was a significant mistake. The England international revealed that the persistent fear of re-injury severely hindered his ability to perform at his world-class best. Despite being advised to undergo an operation during his time at Dortmund, Bellingham opted to play through the discomfort to avoid letting his team down.
Freddy Adu has told GOAL why Gio Reyna’s unique skillset could be crucial to the USMNT cause at a home World Cup. The United States is, alongside Mexico and Canada, preparing to play host to FIFA’s flagship event in 2026. Reyna is hoping to play a prominent role at that event but, having endured form and fitness issues at club level, has been informed of what he needs to bring to Mauricio Pochettino’s squad in order to make the cut.
Among the standout players of the 2025/2026 Serie B season is Christian Comotto. The midfielder, born in 2008, chose Spezia
to take his first steps in senior football after impressing in Milan’s youth ranks
Ahead of the Champions League clash with FC Bayern Munich, former professional Toni Kroos is particularly full of praise for one of Real Madrid’s star players.
AC Milan have opened preliminary talks to bring Mateo Retegui back to Italy. Following a lucrative move to Saudi Arabia, the striker is being evaluated as a key solution to Massimiliano Allegri’s attacking woes.
Michael Owen has told GOAL why he remains confident that Alexander Isak will justify his record-shattering £125 million ($166m) price tag at Liverpool. The Swedish striker became the most expensive player in British football during the summer transfer window of 2025. He has endured an injury-hit debut campaign at Anfield, but is being backed to prove his worth.
Real Madrid legend Toni Kroos has singled out Federico Valverde as the indispensable engine behind Los Blancos' pursuit of silverware this season. The retired German maestro believes the Uruguayan has stepped up to 'carry' a star-studded squad featuring the likes of Kylian Mbappe and Vinicius Jr. As the campaign enters its final stretch, Valverde’s leadership and clinical form have placed him at the heart of the club's post-Kroos era.
Liverpool and Real Madrid legend John Toshack has hit back at claims made by his son, Cameron, regarding his health. Speaking from his home in Spain, the 76-year-old addressed the claims that he is battling dementia.
Brazil head coach Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed that Raphinha was withdrawn at half-time during Thursday’s 2-1 defeat to France due to a muscle issue. The Barcelona winger, a vital component of the Selecao’s attacking trident, was replaced by Luiz Henrique after a promising opening 45 minutes in the United States. With the 2026 World Cup fast approaching, his fitness remains a primary concern for the technical staff.
Manchester United are said to be one of Adam Wharton’s many suitors, with ex-Crystal Palace striker Clinton Morrison telling GOAL of a transfer fee that the Eagles would “bite your hand off” for. At 22 years of age, Blackburn academy graduate Wharton is far from being the finished article. He is, however, generating plenty of interest ahead of the summer window.
Casemiro has ruled out a Manchester United stay despite a late-season resurgence under interim boss Michael Carrick. The veteran Brazilian midfielder is set to call time on his Old Trafford career this summer following a club announcement earlier this year.
Paris Saint-Germain are preparing to secure the long-term future of Bradley Barcola following a string of sensational performances in the Champions League. The 23-year-old winger has become an indispensable figure under Luis Enrique, prompting the French champions to act swiftly amid growing interest from European heavyweights. A new deal would see the former Lyon star commit his peak years to the Parc des Princes project.