Anthony Martial has dismissed claims that he has asked to leave Manchester United.
It had been reported that the France international was on his way out of Old Trafford after starting just 18 Premier League games under Jose Mourinho last season.
However, the 21-year-old has dismissed the idea on social media, tweeting: "The rumours are false."
The former Monaco star had been linked with a move away from Old Trafford for months, with Sevilla showing an interest in December.
Les rumeurs sont fausses — Anthony Martial (@AnthonyMartial) June 28, 2017
His agent reiterated that the France international wants to remain at United earlier this month, saying: “Martial has two years left and there is no reason for him to leave Manchester just now".
Meanwhile, Mourinho backed Martial towards the end of the season but urged him to play to the manager's preferred style.
"Do I think Anthony is a player with great potential? Yes, I think. Do I think he can play successfully for me? Yes, I think. But he needs to give me things that I like very much," he said in April.
After an impressive display against Burnley that month, Mourinho praised him again.
"If he wants to become a very special player – [and] he can do that – then he has to go in a certain direction and he showed this attitude and appetite," he said.
Martial joined United from Monaco in 2015 and has scored 25 goals in 91 appearances in all competitions.
He is contracted to the Red Devils until 2019.