Former Watford boss in mix for Udinese job
Serie A club Udinese are set to sack their manager with former Watford manager Quique Sanchez Flores in the running to replace him, according to gianlucadimarzio.com.
Manager Julio Velazquez is on the brink, with Davide Nicola, Massimo Carrera and Flores all in the frame to replace him.
Flores guided Watford in the return to the Premier League, but only lasted one season at the helm despite a mid-table finish and FA Cup semi-final appearance.
Arsenal wouldn't go for Bale - Hartson slams Gunners policy
Arsenal's transfer policy is holding them back from challenging for the title, according to former Gunner John Hartson.
The north London club have missed out on a top-four finish in the last two seasons, but have seen an upturn in results under Unai Emery since losing their first two matches of the campaign.
But Arsenal remain on the fringes of the title race at best, and Hartson doesn't think that will change until the Gunners become more ambitious in the transfer market.
Monchi not interested in Barca, Man Utd
Roma sporting director Monchi has no desire to depart the club for Barcelona and wishes rumours linking him away would stop.
The former Sevilla director has reportedly drawn interest from the La Liga champions, in addition to Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain and Atletico Madrid.
But he has had his say on the matter, and as long as "trust" remains, Monchi has little desire to depart the club.
Barca refused to sell Andre Gomes
Barcelona refused to sell Andre Gomes to Everton this summer, according to the Liverpool Echo.
The Toffees were interested in bringing Gomes in on a permanent move while they negotiated another transfer for Yerry Mina.
However, the La Liga champions were completely uninterested in a sale, refusing to even consider it.
Monchi laughs off rumours of Schick joining Arsenal
Roma still have faith in forward
Roma technical director Monchi has dismissed talk of Patrik Schick joining Arsenal.
The Premier League side were rumoured to be considering offering Aaron Ramsey to the Italian club in January with the aim of taking Schick on loan for six months as part of the deal.
However, Monchi says there is no chance of such a move taking place, telling reporters: "These rumors make me laugh, we have so much faith in him."
Schick started for Roma against his former side Sampdoria on Sunday and scored in the second half.
Giroud not troubled by speculation
Olivier Giroud is not concerned by reports that Chelsea are looking to sign a new striker in January.
Chelsea are said to be looking for another attacker to strengthen their forward line and compete with Giroud and Alvaro Morata.
But the 32-year-old dismissed the rumours as "part of the job" and says he and Morata will keep trying to prove themselves.
Arsenal won't sign striker in January
Arsenal manager Unai Emery has ruled out the club signing a new striker in January.
The Gunners will be without Danny Welbeck for a long time after he suffered a broken ankle in the Europa League clash against Sporting.
But instead of looking to bring in another signing in the next transfer window, Emery will look to younger options the club already have if he needs a replacement for Alexandre Lacazette or Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
Roberts set for early Man City return from Girona
Patrick Roberts is on the verge of calling time on his loan at Girona and returning to Manchester City.
The 21-year-old has made eight La Liga appearances so far but has not been able to secure a place in the starting XI.
The Sun claims he is ready to return to England in January and could go out on loan to another club.
Real Madrid to push for Kante
Spanish giants after Blues ace
Real Madrid are ready to launch a €140 million (£122m/$159m) offer for Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante next summer, Don Balon reports.
Florentino Perez wants the midfield to get back to the standard it showed as Madrid won three Champions Leagues in succession, and it is believed the World Cup winner can help them do it.
Barca make Rabiot proposal
Barcelona have made a concrete approach for Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot, according to Calciomercato.com.
The midfielder is out of contract in June, with Juventus and AC Milan interested in him, but it is Barca who have taken the initiative.
Indeed, they have offered him a five-year deal worth €10 million per season.
Zidane has four top clubs chasing him
Zinedine Zidane has offers from four of Europe's top clubs to coach them next season, according to Don Balon.
The three-time Champions League winner could move back to Real Madrid, while Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain are also interested in his services.
Rangers monitoring ex-Chelsea youngster
Rangers are hoping to lure Scotland Under 21 international Harvey St Clair to Ibrox, says The Sunday Post.
The 20-year-old midfielder left Chelsea to join Serie B side Venezia in the summer after rejecting a contract offer from the Stamford Bridge outfit.
St Clair's former youth coach, Michael Beele, is currently part of Steven Gerrard's background staff at Rangers and the Scottish club are apparently keeping an eye on him.
Liverpool loanee eyes permanent Hibs move
Adam Bogdan says he is open to making a permanent move to Hibernian after his loan move from Liverpool ends.
The Hungary international goalkeeper has impressed at Easter Road since making the temporary switch, but his partnership with the Edinburgh club could continue beyond the end of this season.
When asked if he would be open to becoming a permanent Hibbee, he told The Sun: "Yes, of course, as Hibs is a very appealing club and Edinburgh is fantastic. I have a season-long loan at Easter Road, and I’m very happy in the city and at Hibs."
Chelsea & Arsenal to fight for Rugani in January
Daniele Rugani is considering leaving Juventus and could be set for a move to the Premier League, according to Sunday Express.
Arsenal and Chelsea are both said to be interested in the defender, who has grown frustrated with his lack of playing time this season.
The 24-year-old is still contracted to Juve until 2021, but he could be heading to England in January.
Premier League clubs line up for Porto star
Algeria midfielder available for free in summer
Everton, West Ham and Newcastle are interested in making a move for Porto midfielder Yacine Brahimi, says O Jogo.
The 28-year-old has been a key player for the Portuguese side since joining from Granada in 2014.
With his contract running out at the end of the season, though, he will soon be able to negotiate with other clubs, so a Premier League switch could be on the cards.
Pato set for AC Milan return?
Alexandre Pato could be on his way back to AC Milan, says Calciomercato.
The Serie A side are looking to strengthen their attack in the next transfer window and sporting director Leonardo is said to be considering a few Brazilian options.
Sao Paulo star Rodrigo Caio has been touted as one option, but the Rossoneri could opt for more experience and a familiar face.
Pato is said to want to leave Chinese side Tianjin Quanjian and will cost less than another rumoured target, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Rabiot upset by PSG treatment
Adrien Rabiot has been upset by the treatment he has received by PSG on late, which could force him closer to the exit door, L'Equipe reports.
Rabiot has yet to sign a new deal with the club, yet has been benched for showing late to an appointment scheduled by head coach Thomas Tuchel.
Kylian Mbappe also turned up tardily but has not been sanctioned in the same heavy manner, upsetting the midfielder, who is free to talk to clubs as of January 1 and could leave for nothing in the summer.
Partey 'a problem' for Atletico Madrid
Thomas Partey's form is proving a headache for Atletico Madrid as they cannot offer him the playing time he wants, Marca reports.
The midfielder has been in fine form of late but is struggling to hold down a regular place.
Paris Saint-Germain want a reinforcement in the centre of the park and the Ghanaian international could be their man in January, should Diego Simeone failed to keep him happy.
Juventus offer Man Utd one of three stars in Pogba trade
Serie A giants seduce Red Devils over World Cup ace
Juventus are to offer Manchester United their choice of one of three players in order to sign Paul Pogba, according to the Express.
The Turin side are prepared to give the Red Devils centre-back Medhi Benatia, left wing back Alex Sandro or striker Mario Mandzukic in part exchange for the midfielder.
The World Cup winner continues to be linked with a move away from Old Trafford, despite being United's second top scorer in all competitions.
Jones to land Manchester United extension
Manchester United are set to pick up the 12-month option on Phil Jones by the end of the month, according to The Sun.
The 26-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season, but the club have no intention of letting him leave for free.
Durkin drawing European interest
D.C. United midfielder Chris Durkin is drawing looks from multiple European sides according to a report from The Washington Post.
The 18-year-old had a breakout season with the MLS club and, while several clubs are looking to bring the youngster in, it is unlikely he will be sold this winter.
Hannover and Benfica have both been linked with the midfielder in the past.
Pep played key role in Sterling contract
Pep Guardiola played a key role in pushing through a new contract for Raheem Sterling, according to The Mirror.
The report claims that Sterling was looking to become one of the top earners on the team and that he and City brass were not making progress.
But Guardiola stepped in and told the club to get a deal done because he could not afford to lose the 23-year-old.
Liverpool set to loan Solanke this winter
Liverpool are willing to send Dominic Solanke out on loan this winter, with The Sun reporting that both West Ham and Crystal Palace are interested in his services.
The club would rather offload Divock Origi and let Solanke move up their depth chart, but are willing to let the 21-year-old go out on loan to aid his development.
Madrid look to make multiple January signings
Real Madrid are targeting a centre-back, a midfielder and a striker in the January transfer window, according to Marca.
The Blancos have gotten off to a rough start in 2018-19, and are looking to reinforce their squad when the transfer market reopens.
Madrid targets Rodrygo and Exequiel Palacios likely won't arrive until the summer, so the Blancos must look to other players to help turn around their current campaign.
Ake to set off £40m scramble
Several of the Premier League's biggest clubs will fight for the Dutch defender
Bournemouth defender Nathan Ake is set to depart the club in January, with several big sides lining up for his signature.
The 23-year-old Dutchman has impressed for the Cherries this term, and former club Chelsea are reported to have a £40 million ($52m) buy-back clause that they may activate.
Both Manchester clubs and Tottenham are also keen, with Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe fearing that his star defender will be sold.
Liverpool offer Robertson deal that will double wages
Liverpool will offer left-back Andy Robertson a new contract that will double his wages, claims the Mirror.
The 24-year-old joined the Reds from Hull prior to last season, and has developed into a starter along Jurgen Klopp's back line.
Though his contract still has three years remaining, Liverpool will reward Robertson's growth by offering him a deal worth £60,000 ($78,000) per week.
Milan and Juve battle for Rabiot
AC Milan and Juventus are set to face off in the race for PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot, according to Tuttosport.
The 23-year-old's contract is set to expire at the end of the season, with several clubs across Europe lining up for the France international's signature.
Juve are hoping to lure Rabiot with the guarantee of Champions League football, while Milan are betting on Rabiot's relationship with sporting director Leonardo making the difference.
Besiktas interested in January loan for Hernandez
Besiktas are hoping to take West Ham striker Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez on loan in January, reports the Express.
The Hammers have been using the Mexico international as a substitute primarily, but the striker reportedly is unhappy with a bench role.
West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini will have the final say on any potential move for the 30-year-old forward.
Napoli contact Genoa over Piatek
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has called his Genoa counterpart Enrico Preziosi over the availability of Krzysztof Piatek, reports Corriere dello Sport.
The Polish striker has had an eye-opening start to the 2018-19 season, scoring 13 times in 12 appearances for Genoa thus far.
Preziosi reportedly told De Laurentiis that Piatek was not for sale in January, and wouldn't depart the club before June.