Tuesday, July 29, 2014
The America striker would like to move to Europe sooner rather than later.
The veteran midfielder is the fifth announced member of the 2015 expansion side and will join a Norwegian club on loan.
The 19-year-old Belgium international will return to Lille on loan for the upcoming campaign before joining up with Brendan Rodgers' squad for the 2015-16 season.
The midfielder enjoyed a stellar breakthrough season under Roberto Martinez to earn a call-up to England's World Cup squad and will now reportedly triple his salary.
The new Bianconeri coach says the player is happy to remain in Turin after returning for preseason training and also denied having any problems with Andrea Pirlo.
The playmaker has left Atletico Mineiro, and a move to the A-League could be an option for the former Brazil star.
The Arsenal fullback looked set to move to Hull City in a transfer, but the 22-year-old wants to stay in London and the Gunners have sanctioned a temporary move.
Monday, July 28, 2014
The Netherlands international, who had been linked with Manchester United, will complete a reported 9 million euro move to the Stadio Olimpico on Tuesday
The Spaniard has insisted reports the striker will imminently seal a permanent move to Goodison Park are wide of the mark but he is nonetheless eager to strengthen his attack.
The keeper is delighted with the signings the club has made this summer and hailed his rival for a first-team berth, Wojciech Szczesny, as he looks to make his mark in England.
The former Brazil international has terminated his contract with last year's Copa Libertadores champion and is now being linked with Argentine outfit Boca Juniors.
Manchester United look set to miss out on a key target as the Juventus director insists the club intends to keep hold of the €54 million-rated Chile international midfielder.
The 27-year-old, who arrived at Loftus Road from Real Madrid two years ago, has returned to Basque Country following a loan spell with the Liga side last season.
The 35-year-old was unveiling as QPR's latest signing on Monday but insists he could have extended his Old Trafford contract if the Welshman was appointed as permanent manager.
The AC Milan chief says the club is assessing potential signings to replace the Brazilian but insists Mario Balotelli will not be leaving San Siro.
The 21-year-old midfielder has joined for a fee believed to be worth 5 millon euros, and manager Roberto Martinez is delighted with the capture of the "dynamic" player.
Liverpool abandoned its pursuit of Loic Remy over medical concerns, but the Northern Irishman insists he will not compromise his high standards in the search for a striker.
The 19-year-old, described as a "gamble" by Arsene Wenger, will join the Gunners as competition for Mathieu Debuchy.
The 22-year-old has been informed that he is surplus to requirements at Emirates Stadium, with Mathieu Debuchy having arrived from Newcastle and Calum Chambers set to sign.
The France international will continue his career at the Primera Division champion after an impressive spell with Sociedad.