Goal.com
Live

Transfers

  1. Wrexham legend departs! Mullin joins Bradford amid Red Dragons PL bid

    Wrexham have announced the departure on loan of striker Paul Mullin to Bradford City for the remainder of the season. The 31-year-old spent the first half of the term on loan at League One side Wigan. Championship play-off chasers Wrexham strengthened in attacking areas over the summer and are seeing the members of their promotion-winning sides slowly depart the club.

  2. Mateta 'not in the right place' to play against Forest

    Crystal Palace manager Oliver Glasner has confirmed that striker Jean-Philippe Mateta will not be in the squad to face Nottingham Forest this weekend, as the Frenchman continues to seek an exit from Selhurst Park. Palace have reportedly received offers from both Forest and AC Milan for the 28-year-old, who informed the club earlier this month that he intends to depart in January.

  3. Spurs back away from Sterling deal

    Tottenham Hotspur have reportedly withdrawn their interest in signing Raheem Sterling, dealing a blow to the England international’s hopes of a swift return to Premier League action in London. Despite being available as a free agent following his dramatic release by Chelsea, Spurs hierarchy have decided against pursuing the 31-year-old, citing concerns over his substantial wage demands which do not align with the club's current financial structure.

  4. Tottenham to rival Inter Milan for Al-Ittihad star Diaby

    Tottenham are reportedly exploring a move to rival Inter Milan for Al-Ittihad star Moussa Diaby. The winger swapped Aston Villa for the Saudi Pro League team in a £50 million ($69m) deal in the summer of 2024, but he could be heading back to Europe in 2026. The winger is said to be open to returning to a Champions League club, which boosts Inter and Spurs' chances of signing him.

  5. Paqueta admits he 'needed Flamengo' after sealing West Ham exit

    Lucas Paqueta has admitted that he "needed Flamengo" after completing his switch from West Ham. The Brazil international had expressed his desire to return to his native country ahead of this year's World Cup, and now he has sealed a £36 million ($50m) transfer to Flamengo. Now that this saga is over, the playmaker has made a candid admission about the switch.

  6. Earthquakes complete transfer of Germany international Werner

    Timo Werner has signed for Major League Soccer's San Jose Earthquakes, the club announced Thursday. The German international, who has 115 career goals, had fallen out of favor at RB Leipzig, but joins the Western Conference franchise on a multi-year deal. He will be a Designated Player for the rebuilding Quakes, who have had a busy offseason under Head Coach and Sporting Director Bruce Arena.

  7. Get McKennie! Premier League's elite told to sign USMNT star

    Brad Friedel has told GOAL why elite clubs in the Premier League should be doing all they can to acquire USMNT star Weston McKennie this summer. The versatile midfielder, who previously endured a troubled loan spell in England at Leeds, is running down his contract at Serie A giants Juventus. Free agency will soon be hit, meaning that new challenges can be sought.

  8. Napoli chief makes Sterling transfer admission

    Raheem Sterling's hopes of a swift return to elite European football have hit an early stumbling block after Napoli's sporting director cast doubt on a potential move. The England international is searching for a new club after ending his three-year spell at Chelsea by mutual consent, but his "significant financial expectations" could prove a major hurdle for suitors in Serie A.

  9. Man Utd stance on Palmer transfer revealed

    Manchester United have decisively ended speculation linking them with a record-breaking swoop for Chelsea talisman Cole Palmer, with Old Trafford chiefs deeming the move financially unviable. Despite reports suggesting the England international is unsettled in the capital, the Red Devils have ruled out a summer approach, opting instead to prioritise a replacement for Casemiro over another marquee addition to their forward line.

  10. Coady cuts Wrexham stay short! Ex-PL star sent out on loan

    Conor Coady has seen his spell at Wrexham cut short after just six months in North Wales. The former Everton and Wolves defender, who has plenty of Premier League experience to his name, joined the Red Dragons from Leicester for £2 million during the summer of 2025. He will now be spending the remainder of the current campaign with Charlton Athletic.

  11. Maupay HEADLOCKS new Sevilla colleague over social media trolling

    Neal Maupay has gotten involved with some social media shenanigans with new club Sevilla, as he was pictured putting a colleague in a headlock over historic tweets that mocked him. The ex-Brighton man has joined the Spanish club on loan from Marseille until the end of the season. Sevilla's official X account had posted a joke at Maupay's expense during a pre-season friendly in August.

  12. Luiz completes Aston Villa return after Forest nightmare

    Aston Villa have announced the return of Douglas Luiz on loan from Juventus for the rest of the season. The Brazil international swapped Villa for Juve in the summer of 2024 for £42 million ($58m), but the 27-year-old has endured a difficult 18 months since then. After failing to fire at the Italian side, his loan stint at Nottingham Forest hasn't worked either. Now, he is back with Unai Emery's side.

  13. AC Milan star Leao on Man Utd's three-player shortlist

    Manchester United have identified AC Milan superstar Rafael Leao as a primary target for the left wing as INEOS chiefs accelerate their plans for a major summer overhaul. The Portuguese international features on a three-man shortlist alongside Everton forward Iliman Ndiaye and Chelsea teenager Tyrique George, while the club is also locked in a fierce battle with Manchester City for their "absolute top priority" midfield target ahead of the World Cup.

  14. Palmer billed as potential Fernandes successor at Man Utd

    Chelsea star Cole Palmer has been billed as a potential successor to Bruno Fernandes at Manchester United amid speculation he could be tempted to join the Red Devils after becoming homesick in London. Fernandes has also been tipped to leave Old Trafford at the end of the season, with clubs in Saudi Arabia still believed to be keen on landing the Portugal international.

  15. West Ham star Paqueta finally agrees Flamengo return

    West Ham star Lucas Paqueta has finally reached an agreement to return to his former club Flamengo. The Brazilian is due to move on a transfer that will see him become the most expensive player in Brazilian Serie A history and will sign a five-year contract. It ends a long saga with the attacking midfielder over a West Ham exit.