Reports in Italy have suggested that Manchester United's exiled striker Rasmus Hojlund is now open to leaving Manchester United this summer after having earlier been against leaving Old Trafford. Additonally, the Danish striker's father, Anders, has now told AC Milan that his son is ready to move to Italy, as the Serie A giants look to launch a move.
Fulham are reportedly considering a shock move for Manchester United outcast Rasmus Hojlund as AC Milan continue talks to sign the Dane. The 22-year-old has been the subject of transfer interest from AC Milan this summer following the Red Devils' move for Benjamin Sesko earlier this summer. The striker is reportedly now open to a move away from Old Trafford.
AC Milan have confirmed interest in Manchester United striker Rasmus Hojlund after he was dropped by manager Ruben Amorim for Sunday's clash with Arsenal.
Napoli have initiated fresh transfer talks with Manchester United outcast Rasmus Hojlund, as they look to replace the injured Romelu Lukaku in their squad. Hojlund has been part of Amorim's 'bomb squad' since the start of United's pre-season and with Benjamin Sesko's arrival at the club, it is evident that the Danish forward no longer features in the United coach's plans.
Rasmus Hojlund’s anticipated loan switch to AC Milan is hanging by a thread, with the Italian giants reportedly closing in on Bayer Leverkusen’s Victor Boniface instead. The 22-year-old Danish striker had been poised for a season-long loan to the San Siro after falling down the pecking order at Manchester United following the club’s signing of Benjamin Sesko from RB Leipzig.
Ruben Amorim hinted that Rasmus Hojlund might feature for Manchester United against Grimsby Town in the Carabao Cup in midweek, despite being linked with a move back to Italy. Hojlund, who fell out of favour at Old Trafford, has attracted interest from Serie A champions Napoli, who are willing to sign the Danish forward on loan with an option to buy.
Rasmus Hojlund could reportedly join Scott McTominay at Napoli after Manchester United agreed a deal with the Serie A giants. The deal is said to involve a season-long loan, with a €44million (£38m/$51.4m) obligation to buy, coupled with a loan fee, should Napoli secure Champions League qualification. However, the young striker, still 22, has not yet committed to the move.
Rasmus Hojlund was greeted by wild scenes in Italy as the Manchester United striker arrived to complete his medical ahead of a loan move to Napoli. The 22-year-old has been left out of all four of United’s competitive games this season but is now set for a fresh start. His loan includes a conditional obligation to buy for £38 million should Napoli qualify for next season’s Champions League.