As the domestic season draws to a close, there seems to be football everywhere you look. Even the occasionally quiet midweek slots are being filled with top flight fixtures including a blockbuster Manchester derby being played on Thursday night.
Using the latest Opta stats, we've selected a bet for each of the five Premier League matches being played across the midweek coupon in the hope of uncovering some punting value.
Those familiar with the Soccerway betting guide may have used the Key Stats page to identify some winners in the past few months and hopefully the following picks will be just as successful.
- The Blues have scored in 15 of their 17 Premier League home games against Southampton, only failing to score in April 1995 (0-2 defeat) and December 2002 (0-0 draw).
- Southampton have won three of their last four Premier League away matches (W3 D0 L1) – more than they had in their previous 12 league games on the road in 2016-17 (W2 D3 L7).
- Chelsea have gone 10 Premier League games without keeping a clean sheet for the first time since December 1996 (13 games).
- Arsenal have won each of their last nine Premier League home encounters with Leicester City; the longest current run in the division.
- Vardy has scored seven goals in 10 competitive games for Leicester under Craig Shakespeare, this after netting seven goals in 32 games in 2016-17 under Claudio Ranieri for the Foxes.
- Leicester City have scored at least two goals in every one of their seven Premier League matches under Craig Shakespeare (17 goals in total). Their previous 17 Premier League goals came over a period of 20 matches.
Middlesbrough v Sunderland
- Middlesbrough are winless in their last three Premier League encounters against Sunderland at the Riverside (D2 L1), last facing off in the top-flight in January 2009 (1-1 draw).
- These two clubs are the lowest scoring teams in the 2016-17 Premier League season so far: Middlesbrough (23 goals) and Sunderland (26 goals).
- Middlesbrough have played out seven 0-0 draws in the Premier League so far this season – the record in a single PL campaign is nine.
- After failing to win 11 successive top-flight London derbies (D2 L9), Crystal Palace have won their last two - they’ve never won three successive London derbies in the Premier League.
- Tottenham haven’t won an away top-flight London derby since their last visit to Selhurst Park in January 2016, failing to win each of the last four trips in London (D2 L2).
- Ater losing his first three home matches in charge, Sam Allardyce is unbeaten in his last four at Selhurst Park (W3 D1), with the Eagles keeping a clean sheet in each of those victories.
- Jose Mourinho has won just four of his 18 meetings with Pep Guardiola (D6 L8), but the Portuguese won the last encounter with his Spanish opponent – a 1-0 win in the EFL Cup back in October.
- Manchester City have only lost one of their 15 home league games this season, but only neighbours Man Utd (9) have drawn more home games than them in the top flight this season (6).
- Manchester United are now unbeaten in 23 successive league matches and if they avoid defeat in this match they’ll equal their longest-ever unbeaten run in the top-flight within a single season (24 games in 2010-11).
Fancy a multiple on all of these selections? All five in an accumulator pay 110/1 with dabblebet where you can get money back on your first multiple as a free bet (five-fold or more) if it loses up to £25.