The cash-rich capital side has not won in its last two encounters at the Parc des Princes and needs a victory to keep pace with league-leading Lyon.
Van der Wiel, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell
Chantome, Verratti, Matuidi
Colin, Saunier, Jarjat, N'Sakala
Obbadi, Nivet, Camus
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is likely to hand Javier Pastore a place back in the XI after being benched in favor of Nene, while Wednesday's two-goal hero Ezequiel Lavezzi should retain his place behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Jeremy Menez is a doubt after sitting out last weekend, while Mamadou Sakho returns from suspension. Ibrahimovic will potentially feature in his first Ligue 1 game since his red card against Saint-Etienne.
For Troyes, not many changes are expected, with Fabien Camus to replace on-loan PSG midfielder Jean-Christophe Bahebeck.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain has lost their last two Ligue 1 home games - against Saint-Etienne and Rennes.
- Carlo Ancelotti's men have not scored more than one goal in their last five league encounters.
- PSG has not won with Ezequiel Lavezzi (right) having started so far domestically.
- Troyes will be searching for their first league victory in Paris in 10 attempts.
- The visitors languish in 19th place, with just one win in 13 league encounters so far this season.
- If Saturday's visitors do win, it'll be their first away victory in 17 top-flight matches on the road.