Inter not in a hurry over Lautaro contract
Inter are in no rush to renew forward Lautaro Martinez' contract, according to sporting director Piero Ausilio.
The 22-year-old Argentine scored nine goals last season and had been linked with a move away from the club - though his agent has recently distanced him with reports that he could seek to leave.
"We are happy with Lautaro's performance," Ausilio told DAZN. "The renewal of his contract is not something on the agenda, he is a very young guy who still has four years on his contract with us. We will have time for the contract."
Raiola wants to represent Zaha
Super-agent Mino Raiola is one of a number of figures hoping to represent Wilfried Zaha, according to the Daily Mail.
The Crystal Palace winger is thought to be unhappy with his current representatives, USM, following his failure to leave the club over the summer.
Milan clubs to fight for Matic
The 31-year-old Serbian midfielder isn't in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's long-term plans and, with his contract expiring next summer, could agree terms with a new club in the next transfer window.
The two Milan clubs were both reported to be interested in Matic during the summer transfer window. Inter may fancy their chances with Matic having played under Antonio Conte during his time at Chelsea.
Ascacibar set to stay with Stuttgart
Stuttgart defensive midfielder Santiago Ascacibar is set to be reintegrated into the first-team fold after looking likely to leave the club over the summer.
Sporting director Sven Mislintat told kicker that he had spoken to the player to clear the air after an uncomfortable transfer window. The 22-year-old Argentine has become known for a certain hot-headedness during his time in Germany.
"You have to be able to handle such characters," Mislintat said. "I can live well with them, you have to be able to look them in the eyes and talk to them and then it's good, that's what happened."
Mandzukic has offers from Qatar and USA
The MLS side in question is thought to be Los Angeles FC.
Hull sign Hungary international Balogh
Inter Miami eye Bale purchase
The Welshman was widely expected to leave Los Blancos this year, but remained at the club after a last-hour transfer to China fell through.
Now however, former Madrid man Beckham intends to raid his old club to recruit their out-of-favour star and bring him stateside.
Barca passed on Neymar for 'dignity'
The Brazilian was linked with a return to his old club but found himself still at the Ligue 1 champions at the end of the transfer window.
Former Blaugrana president Joan Gaspart however feels that his former club refused to match the hefty price tag attached by PSG out of 'dignity'.
'United must recruit in January'
Manchester United will be forced to add in the January transfer window, says Lou Macari, with injuries to the likes of Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial highlighting a lack of squad depth.
The Red Devils, on the back of a sixth-place finish in 2018-19, were expected to be busy over the summer.
Big-money deals were done, including the £80 million ($100m) record-breaking acquisition of Harry Maguire from Leicester.
Iwobi: Arsenal 'comfort' helped Everton move
Iwobi left Arsenal on deadline day, moving to Merseyside in a deal that could eventually total £40 million ($49m).
The transfer saw the 23-year-old leave the only club he had ever played for, with Iwobi having come through the Gunners youth academy up through his professional debut in 2015.
Hammers beat Bayern to sign Haller
The Hammers agreed a club record deal worth up to £45m to bring the forward in from the Bundesliga side and beat the 2013 European champions to his signature in the process.
Haller scored his first two goals for West Ham when the team beat Watford in August.
Benfica and Valencia tracking Palace youngster
Hull sign Hungarian Balogh
The 23-year-old has penned a one-year deal with the option of a second, but didn't sign in time to feature in Hull's game with Wigan on Saturday.
Celtic to start Bitton negotiations
Manager Neil Lennon is desperate to get the 27 year-old tied down and plans to open talks with his representatives.
The Israel international faces a month out with a hamstring injury but Lennon said: “I was delighted with the way he was playing, he’s been outstanding whether he has played in midfield or at centre-half."
Pochettino happy with Spurs squad
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino says that he is happy with his squad following a transfer period filled with rumours of exits and that he hopes his side can crack on with the window shut, per Sky Sports.
Christian Eriksen was among a number of big names linked with an exit from the club but several all chose to eventually stay, leaving their coach pleased with the make-up of his team.
"Now it is a time to be positive," the Argentine stated. "Victor Wanyama is in my plans. Christian is in my plans. Now they are going to have the same possibility as another player to play.
Juventus confirm Mandzukic absence reasons
Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici has confirmed that Mario Mandzukic did not travel with the rest of the squad to face Fiorentina as the striker is currently locked in talks with an unnamed Qatari team.
The Croatian was linked with a move away from Turin throughout the summer, with Manchester United among the big-name European sides said to have harboured an interest, but ultimately the striker remained at Juventus as the summer window swung shut.
Now, however, having been left out of the Italian giants' Champions League squad, it is clear that Mandzukic is not part of coach Maurizio Sarri's plans and as such has been free to open talks with interested parties.
PSG Ultras warn Neymar
Ahead of Neymar’s much-anticipated return to the field for Paris Saint-Germain, Collectif Ultras Paris has released a statement from supporters groups warning the Brazil star that he must be on his best behaviour to win back the fans.
Neymar spent much of the summer pushing for a return to Spain, returning late for pre-season training and attempting to manufacture a transfer due to comments his entourage made in the media.
Rossi: I can still play in Serie A
The ex-Italy international, who trained with his former club United earlier this year following several months out of the game, saw his career derailed in 2018 by a failed drug test while playing for Genoa.
Released by the club at the end of the 2017-18 campaign, he later picked up a warning, avoiding a one-year ban after protesting his innocence, but has since been unable to find a club.
Real Madrid eye Kante swoop
Los Blancos have long been linked with a move for the Manchester United man but are continuing to consider other options should the Frenchman stay at Old Trafford.
His international team-mate is just one suggestion, with president Florentino Perez thought to see him as a suitable option against Casemiro.
'Arsenal should be in for Sancho'
Arsenal should be putting themselves in the mix to sign Jadon Sancho if a transfer door is opened, says Paul Merson, but Manchester rivals United and City are likely to provide stiff competition.
The youngster previously took the decision to leave City for Germany after seeing his path to first-team football blocked.
Flamengo want Gabigol on permanent deal
The 23-year-old attacker joined Inter from Santos three years ago but has not been able to seal a first team spot, being sent on loan to Benfica, Santos and then Flamengo.
Gabigol has got his form back this season, however, and has impressed enough to convince Flamengo that he is worth signing, but they will have to pay around €20 million to get him.
AC Milan to open Biglia contract talks
The midfielder has been absent from the team for the first two Serie A games of the campaign due to injury, but they hope to convince him to stay.
The Argentine joined Milan two years ago and his contract expires at the end of the season.
Bayern monitor Tottenham teen
Interest in 17-year-old striker grows
But Bayern Munich are also in the mix and have been scouting him in youth games recently.
Juventus want to renew Matuidi contract
Blaise Matuidi looked certain to leave Juventus at one point this summer, but now it looks like he could be set to stay for a few more years.
Calciomercato reports that the Italian side want the midfielder to sign a new contract before his current one expires at the end of the season.
Coach Maurizio Sarri has been convinced that the Frenchman still has a lot to offer and believes he can add to the midfield.
AC Milan to scout Rennes teen Camavinga
The 16-year-old has made a huge impact since breaking into the Rennes first-team and impressed against Paris Saint-Germain this season.
Eriksen holding out for January move to Real Madrid
Danish star rejecting all offers from Tottenham
The Spanish side tried to buy the Denmark international in the summer, but Spurs would not let him go.
In the final year of his contract, Spurs are trying to convince him to extend his deal, but he has rejected every offer so far.
Instead, Eriksen is holding out for Madrid to come and get him, hoping that a bid will arrive in January.
Benfica eye Crystal Palace starlet
Zaha wanted by agent Mino Raiola
Wilfried Zaha could be set to sign up with Mino Raiola as he looks for a new agent following his failed summer move.
Among them is the famous Raiola, who represents Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Marco Verratti and Gianluigi Donnarumma among others.
The change could help pave the way for Zaha to make a big move in the January transfer window.
Napoli plot January bid for Ilicic
The Serie A side were interested in the Slovenian in the last transfer window but Atalanta refused to sell, despite the playmaker wanting the move.
Carlo Ancelotti is a big fan of 31-year-old and still wants him at Napoli, though, and they are expected to return for him at the start of 2020.
Mandzukic juggling offers from MLS & Qatar
Mario Mandzukic could be on his way out of Juventus.
The Croatian striker is not needed at the Old Lady this season and has been looking for a way out but it had been reported that he would have to wait until the European window opens again in January.
Rangers rule out Marchisio move
The Scottish side were one of many linked to the free agent, but Gerrard says there is no chance of him joining.
"It’s just another name that gets bandied about," he said. "He is a fantastic player - I played against him. I love the player but there is no truth in that."
Valverde not worried over Messi Barca future
Ernesto Valverde believes Lionel Messi's comments about his Barcelona future have been overplayed, insisting there is no doubt over the Argentinian's commitment.
In an interview with SPORT published this week, Messi stated he does not intend to leave the club, though his commitment came on the condition of continued success, and Valverde says there's little reason for the Spanish side to worry.
"Everything he says, people try to squeeze out every sub-meaning from his words. I think he was just trying to express things naturally, I don't think we need to worry," Valverde told a news conference.
Lennon confirms new deal for plans for Bitton
Celtic are hoping to tie Nir Bitton down to a new deal in the near future.
Neil Lennon has been impressed with the converted centre-back, who is on the last year of his deal, and has admitted the 27-year-old is in line for a new contract.
“Obviously we know about his contract situation and that’s something we’ll be looking to change as we go along too," he told The Scotish Sun
“Hopefully we can get it sorted soon."
Hodgson admits to transfer 'jealousy'
Roy Hodgson has admitted to being jealous of other Premier League managers for the amount of money they have to spend on the transfer market.
Crystal Palace have been among the lowest spenders in the league, but the manager feels all of the attention is put on others who, though they spend more than Palace, are thought to be restricted in their movement.
"A lot of teams who claim they don't spend much money, actually do," Hodgson told the Evening Standard. "Every year I had to read that poor Rafa Benitez, Newcastle don't spend any money. Of course they spent something like 10 times more than we did during that period of time. No one used to write often 'what a pity Roy Hodgson doesn't get a lot to spend!'
"It was all Rafa and Pochettino. In that respect, I have a certain element of jealousy."
Man City target Thiago Almada signs new Valez deal
Velez Sarsfield have inked Thiago Almada to a new deal that will run through June 2023.
✍🏻 En horas de mediodía, Thiago Almada renovó su vínculo con #Vélez por los próximos 4 años. El acuerdo, celebrado en la presidencia del Club, se extiende hasta el 30 de junio de 2023. pic.twitter.com/84gDZ6VzQ4— Vélez Sarsfield (@Velez) September 13, 2019
The club announced the move on Friday to tie the 18-year-old Manchester City target down in hopes of keeping him at the club.
Inter Miami leaders in Europe ready for 'productive week'
Rumours have linked David Beckham's Inter Miami with multiple stars in recent week, with Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Edinson Cavani among those being linked.
And the club's owners have tossed fuel on the fire with a social media post claiming they are in Europe and "Preparing for a productive work week."
Man Utd agree deal with De Gea
Old Trafford side lock goalkeeper down with new contract
The club have met De Gea's demands to have a deal in line with that of Paul Pogba, and will make over €15 million (£13.3m/$16.6m) per season.
De Gea, who was in the final year of his current contract, also includes a optional fifth year for the club.
'He's one more in the squad' - Emery ready to reintegrate Mustafi
Mustafi was unwilling to push for a move away from Arsenal despite Emery indicating that he would be better off leaving.
"Mustafi decided to be here and when he decided to be here he's like another player," said Emery.
"Of course I respect his decision. When he decided I spoke to him and said 'you're one more in the squad, I'm going to work with you as other players'.
"He decided to be here, I don't know exactly who was in his decision but when we spoke and he decided to stay here it's a start with him as another player in the squad."
'We're not interested in any players' - Guardiola
Pep Guardiola has no plans to bring in a new defender in January to cover for injured Aymeric Laporte - at the moment.
The Manchester City centre-back had surgery on his right knee during the international break with Guardiola warning that he could potentially be out for as long as six months.
After Vincent Kompany departed at the end of last season, City are left with just Nicolas Otamendi and John Stones as senior centre-backs with midfielder Fernandinho likely to provide extra cover.
“My advice to you is not to write too many names about the winter transfer window, because you are going to make a mistake,” he told reporters ahead of City’s trip to Norwich on Saturday.
Watford sacked Gracia over leaky defence
Hornets owner Gino Pozzo lost faith in his manager after collecting just one point from their opening four games and with the team bottom of the Premier League.
They failed to keep a clean sheet since February.
Bruce turned down Van Dijk at Hull
“I could have taken him [Van Dijk] to Hull," said Bruce. "I had dinner with Kenny Dalglish and the owner of Celtic, Dermot Desmond, in Barbados – I’m name-dropping now – and Desmond was waxing lyrical about the best players he’s had.
"He was saying: ‘[Henrik] Larsson is definitely, definitely the best I’ve seen play for Celtic in my ownership but what I can’t understand is nobody has gone for Van Dijk.’"