Latest News

  1. Tottenham legend gives snappy response to head coach question

    Robbie Keane brushed off speculation linking him with the vacant Tottenham job and cut short a post-match interview after being asked whether he expected an approach from his former club. Spurs' dismissal of Thomas Frank has left officials scrambling for a replacement, with reports suggesting former boss Mauricio Pochettino is a top target, but would not join until after the World Cup.

  2. Revealed: Why Sterling snubbed Spurs

    Raheem Sterling opted to move to Feyenoord despite holding talks with Tottenham Hotspur over a shock move to north London, according to a new report. The ex-England international is seeking a fresh start in the Netherlands, but he had the opportunity to remain in the Premier League.

  3. Nottingham Forest close in on Sean Dyche replacement

    Nottingham Forest are closing in on their replacement for Sean Dyche, after sacking the former Burnley and Everton boss in the wake of their 0-0 draw with 20th-placed Wolves. The club are currently three points above the relegation zone with 12 games of the season remaining, and are now closing in on the appointment of Vitor Pereira, himself a previous manager of the Molineux club.

  4. Why Ronaldo’s next move ‘won’t be to Man Utd’

    Cristiano Ronaldo continues to generate transfer talk in the Saudi Pro League at Al-Nassr, but the Portuguese GOAT has been informed that his next move “won’t be to Manchester United”. CR7 has previously taken in two spells at Old Trafford, but a third is being ruled out as the all-time great mulls over his future options at 41 years of age.

  5. Who joins Kane? Tuchel told key striker decision he must make

    Michael Owen has told GOAL of the key striker decision that Thomas Tuchel must make when piecing together his England squad for the 2026 World Cup. Harry Kane, as captain of his country, is a guaranteed selection if fit. Questions continue to be asked of who should join the Three Lions’ all-time leading scorer in a star-studded party heading to North America.

  6. USWNT star Macario has Barca offer amid uncertain Chelsea future

    United States star Catarina Macario reportedly has an offer on the table from three-time Champions League winners Barcelona, amid growing interest in her services from major clubs across Europe. Macario's contract with Chelsea expires at the end of the season and it has also been reported that she has turned down a new deal with the Blues, making her a figure of real interest as the summer transfer window approaches.

  7. Real Madrid hit by fresh Mbappe injury blow as knee problems persist

    Real Madrid have been rocked by a fresh injury scare as Kylian Mbappe missed training for the second day running. The Frenchman is struggling with recurring knee discomfort ahead of Saturday’s clash with Real Sociedad. With a massive Champions League tie against Benfica on the horizon, manager Alvaro Arbeloa faces a nervous wait to see if his talisman will be fit to lead the line in the capital.

  8. Partey charged with two further counts of rape

    Former Arsenal midfielder Thomas Partey, who now plays in Spain for Villarreal, has been charged with two new counts of rape. The 32-year-old, who severed ties with the Gunners in the summer of 2025 when reaching the end of his contract and becoming a free agent, faces trial in November after denying allegations of raping two women and sexually assaulting a third.

  9. ‘Serious one' - Liverpool star set for lengthy injury absence

    Arne Slot is nursing another injury headache at Liverpool, with the Reds boss announcing that a knock sustained by Wataru Endo looks to be a “serious one”. It has been stated that the outlook “doesn’t look good” for the versatile Japan international. He was forced out of a Premier League clash with Sunderland and is facing up to a lengthy spell on the sidelines.

  10. FOUR coaches in one season?! Edu to blame for Forest mess

    So there we have it! The Sean Dyche era at Nottingham Forest is officially over - after just 114 days and a measly 18 Premier League games, with a 0-0 draw at home to rock-bottom Wolves proving the final straw. Dyche leaves the City Ground with the team sitting 17th in the table, just three points above the drop zone with 12 matches of the 2025-26 campaign remaining.

  11. Tottenham eye ex-Liverpool coach as short-term solution

    Tottenham are reportedly considering an interim appointment following their decision to sack Thomas Frank. A prominent managerial post has opened up again in north London, with Spurs hoping that Mauricio Pochettino - who is currently in charge of the USMNT - can be talked back to the Premier League. No deal can be done there until the summer, meaning that John Heitinga may be handed the reins on a short-term basis.

  12. Real Madrid fear injured Bellingham may be out for much longer expected

    Real Madrid have been dealt a potentially crushing blow as reports suggest Jude Bellingham’s hamstring injury is worse than initially diagnosed. The England midfielder, who limped off against Rayo Vallecano, was expected to miss a month, but fresh concerns indicate he could be sidelined for double that time, leaving manager Alvaro Arbeloa short for the Champions League knockouts and crucial La Liga matches.

  13. Endrick learns extent of ban after red card for Lyon

    Endrick has learned his fate following a controversial dismissal during Lyon's narrow victory over Nantes last weekend. The Real Madrid loanee was initially shown a straight red card for lashing out at an opponent, but the LFP Disciplinary Committee has handed the teenager a significant lifeline by downgrading the offence, ensuring he returns to action far sooner than initially feared.

  14. How BOTH Bellingham & Rogers can start for England

    Michael Owen has explained to GOAL how Thomas Tuchel could work Jude Bellingham and Morgan Rogers into the same starting XI, rather than having to pick between two creative playmakers. The Three Lions are blessed with an abundance of options in the No.10 role, with the race on to nail down that berth ahead of a quest for global glory being opened this summer.

  15. Exclusive: PSG 1996 vs 2026! Ginola reveals only similarity

    Paris Saint-Germain legend David Ginola has admitted it is largely impossible to compare the club from previous decades to today’s iteration of European champions, though conceded there is one main similarity. PSG finally won their first Champions League title at the end of last season, becoming only the second French side to lift the trophy, with a team featuring stars such as Ousmane Dembele and Vitinha. Ginola was speaking to GOAL at PSG's new 'La Maison' experience in at a townhouse in London. The hope is that a new audience will be able to discover the club's "creative universe" built around sport, culture and Parisian lifestyle.