The forward was fined €56.7 million last year for failing to report earnings from his contracts with Brazilian club Santos, Barcelona and his sponsors between 2011 and 2014.
But after the appeals process was completed by a court, Neymar was cleared of any wrongdoings and his case has been "officially closed," Neymar Sr said Tuesday.
"It is with great joy the we received the news of the termination of proceedings regarding the complaint on tax evasion directed by the Federal Public Ministry," Neymar Sr said in a statement. "The proceeding is officially closed, thus it proves the lawfulness on every act we took.
"During four years of unfounded accusations me, my family and our employees suffered a lot and in every possible way. But albeit lots of people doubt, there's justice in our country. Accusation by accusation, one after the other, they were all defeated by our defence, leaving it clear that we did not evade not one penny in taxes. Now I hope we can focus only in our jobs, and that me and my family can have the peace we deserve."
The news will come as a relief to Neymar, who has been linked to a fresh start with Ligue 1 side PSG ahead of the summer transfer deadline.