The sun is shining, the entire country is enjoying the hottest summer in years and England have made it to the last four of a World Cup.
England will face Croatia on Wednesday evening, having last played in a World Cup semi-final in 1990 when they lost to West Germany on penalties.
More and more English fans have been chanting "it's coming home" since they played their first group game against Tunisia. The Three Lions song dating back to Euro 1996 is set to top the UK charts and it marks the last time England faced a semi-final where Gareth Southgate failed to score during a penalty shootout.
Essential pre-game listening includes England's official songs from years gone by, such as New Order anthem World In Motion released for Italia '90, when the Three Lions were last in the semi-finals and went out on penalties after misses from both Stuart Pierce and Chris Waddle.
England might not have "scored one more than you" after crashing out once again on penalties to Argentina in 1998 but Fat Les’ Vindaloo and the updated Three Lions '98 were the real winners with people still singing every word 20 years later.
Aside from the England anthems, you can’t go without listening to this year’s official World Cup song Live it Up and Shakira's Waka Waka , which was the soundtrack for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa and could be included in the closing ceremony when she performs.
That’s without even mentioning the modified versions of Freed From Desire and Whole Again to include lines such as "Southgate, you're the one" and "football's coming home again".
- Three Lions '96 - Baddiel, Skinner and The Lightning Seeds
- Vindaloo - Fat Les
- World In Motion - New Order
- Back Home - 1970 England World Cup Squad
- We're On The Ball - Ant and Dec
- Jerusalem - Fat Les
- Freed From Desire - Gala
- Whole Again - Atomic Kitten
- Carnavel de Paris - Les Blues
- Nessum Dorma - Jorge Castro
- England's Irie - Black Grape, Joe Strummer and Keith Allen
- Three Lions '98 - Baddiel, Skinner and The Lightning Seeds
- Waka Waka (This time for Africa) - Shakira
- Live it Up - Nicky Jam, Will Smith and Era Istrefi
- Shout - Shout for England, Dizzie Rascal and James Corden
- God Save the Queen - National Anthem band
- Great Escape - England fans
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- This Time We'll Get It Right - 1982 England World Cup Squad
- This Is The One - Stone Roses
Here's a playlist of the 20 songs to play ahead of the Croatia match embedded below.