Every PSG team is expected to win the Champions League. None have done so.
The club have poured billions into piecing together competitive squads with enough star power to outshine the rest of Europe. They have backed up those names - Kylian Mbappe, Neymar and Lionel Messi - with the kind of complimentary pieces to theoretically allow them to shine.
And for the last 10 years, the club has failed to make any serious noise on the European stage.
Such was the case last night, as PSG crashed out of the Champions League with an embarrassing 3-0 defeat to Bayern Munich.
In the less than 24 hours since, an unsteady club has been rocked by player discontent, manager uncertainty and scathing comments from French national team legends.
According to reports from Mail Online, it could all go very wrong, very quickly. Manager Christophe Galtier appears to be on his way out, while sporting director Luis Campos looks set to follow. The squad, highlighted by its three big stars, will also likely be shaken up.
The club is likely to look entirely different by August. Here's a look inside PSG's post-Bayern chaos.
- Predicting Super Eagles XI vs Guinea-Bissau: Peseiro HAS to make changes
- Nigeria 0-1 Guinea-Bissau: How did THAT happen?
- ‘Guinea fowl beat Super Chickens’, ‘They were Super Pigeons today’, ‘Most useless team on the planet?’
- Nigeria Super Eagles squad: Introducing Peseiro's 23
- Arteta's Arsenal: Ten games from immortality 🙌