Oliver Glasner says Marc Guehi has shrugged off the disappointment of seeing a Liverpool transfer fall through and is now focusing only on Crystal Palace. The 25-year-old looked set to make a switch to Anfield on summer deadline day, only for the move to collapse at the eleventh hour. Amid speculation the Reds may return for him in January, Glasner has no concerns about Guehi's professionalism.
Marc Guehi is reportedly 'likely' to leave Crystal Palace in January amid transfer interest from Liverpool and Real Madrid. The defender was on the cusp of sealing an Anfield move on transfer deadline day, only for Palace to pull out of the deal at the eleventh hour. Madrid are hoping to sign him on a free next summer but the Eagles may try and get a fee for him in early 2026.
Marc Guehi has reportedly set his heart on a surprise transfer away from Crystal Palace after the defender saw his deadline day move to Liverpool collapse. The England defender came within a whisker of joining the Reds on deadline day, only for Crystal Palace to pull the plug when they couldn’t land a replacement.
Manchester City are ready to rival Liverpool for potential free agent Marc Guehi next summer. The Reds agreed a deal to sign the Crystal Palace centre-back in the summer but the move collapsed on deadline day as the Eagles pulled the plug at the eleventh hour. Now, the Reds face intense competition for his signature, with his contract expiring.
Manchester United have been urged to launch a January swoop for Marc Guehi after the Crystal Palace captain's proposed move to Liverpool fell through. The centre-back was set to move to Anfield on deadline day but, at the eleventh hour, the move collapsed, leaving Guehi to spend at least the first half of the season at Selhurst Park.
Liverpool could face stiff competition to sign Marc Guehi on a free transfer next summer, with Bayern Munich reportedly weighing up a move for the Crystal Palace defender. Guehi was on the brink of joining the Reds on deadline day after they agreed a £35 million fee (€40.5m/$47m) for the centre-back, only for Palace to pull the plug at the last moment.
Crystal Palace boss Oliver Glasner has rubbished claims he tried to strong-arm the club into keeping Marc Guehi by threatening to quit. The Austrian coach, whose contract runs until the end of this season, insisted there was no ultimatum and no heated fallout with chairman Steve Parish. Instead, Glasner said the saga was a matter of pure footballing logic.
Arne Slot has lifted the lid on Liverpool's failed attempts to sign Crystal Palace star Marc Guehi while admitting "it happens to our players as well". The Reds' dramatic deadline-day move sensationally fell apart in the final moments of the transfer window, despite the England star completing a medical and agreeing terms at Anfield.
Crystal Palace star Marc Guehi was hailed as the "best team-mate" by Thomas Tuchel after his heroics for England following his failed transfer to Liverpool last week. Guehi was on the verge of securing a move to Anfield on deadline day but Palace pulled the plug on the deal in the 11th hour. Despite the disappointment, Guehi gave his best for the Three Lions and scored in their thumping 5-0 win over Serbia.
Marc Guehi may have seen his dream transfer to Liverpool fall apart on deadline day, but the Crystal Palace captain certainly didn't let it affect his mood with England. Instead, the 25-year-old made an emphatic statement during the latest Three Lions World Cup qualifiers, emerging as one of the standout performers.
England are sweating on Marc Guehi's fitness ahead of their crucial World Cup qualifying game against Serbia. The Three Lions have maintained a 100 per cent win record in qualifying so far, including the victory over Andorra on Saturday, where Arsenal midfielder Declan Rice was on target, but they could be without Crystal Palace star Guehi on Tuesday night.
Liverpool won't reignite their interest in Marc Guehi in the January transfer window as they look to sign the England defender for free next summer once his Crystal Palace contract expires. The Reds were very close to landing Guehi in the summer transfer window, until Palace chairman Steve Parish pulled the plug on the deal at the 11th hour on deadline day.
Barcelona could reportedly make a move for Marc Guehi as the Spanish champions are set to rival Liverpool for the Crystal Palace captain. The Catalans, fresh off losing Inigo Martinez this summer, are now circling around Guehi with SPORT claiming that director of football, Deco, has added the 25-year-old to his January hit list.