Latest News

  1. Tuchel told 'complete' midfielder Gibbs-White is 'worth' WC spot

    Nottingham Forest playmaker Morgan Gibbs-White is reportedly mounting a serious challenge for a spot in Thomas Tuchel’s England World Cup squad following a spectacular run of form. Despite being omitted from the recent 35-man provisional group, the 26-year-old’s recent hat-trick against Burnley has reignited the debate regarding his inclusion ahead of the summer tournament.

  2. Handbrake off! Arsenal & Arteta have nothing left to lose

    Arsenal midfielder Declan Rice made a point of telling his team-mates after Sunday's Premier League loss to title rivals Manchester City, "It's not done." And he was right, it's not. The title race is far from finished, as underlined by City's laboured win over Burnley on Wednesday. Pep Guardiola's men may have gone top of the table with their 1-0 victory at Turf Moor - but only on goals scored.

  3. Arsenal ace Caldentey still has time to boost Ballon d'Or bid

    When Arsenal stunned Barcelona to win the Women's Champions League last year, there were so many individuals who deserved to be singled out for praise. Be it the exceptional turnaround overseen by interim-turned-permanent coach Renee Slegers, the goal-scoring exploits of Alessia Russo or the timeless class of Kim Little in midfield, there were so many reasons for the success. It was hard, though, not to be drawn in particular to the impact of Mariona Caldentey.

  4. Trafford is England's next No.1 - so he MUST leave City

    "It's a long way from Cumbria", said James Trafford after 25 friends and family travelled to watch the Manchester City goalkeeper star in the Carabao Cup final at Wembley in March. But many of those who were there to support Trafford that day will again be making the same 300-plus mile journey on Saturday to see him in action against Southampton in City's FA Cup semi-final, and will hope to do so again for the final on May 16.

  5. 'I won't make it to 32' - Rodri reveals retirement concerns

    Manchester City midfielder Rodri has issued a chilling warning over his professional longevity, claiming he may be forced into early retirement. The Ballon d'Or winner hit out at football’s "relentless" calendar following a series of serious injury setbacks. The Spaniard admitted that without a significant reduction in fixtures, he may not be able to continue playing at the elite level beyond the age of 32.

  6. Yamal blamed for injury after private jet McDonald's 'boast'

    Barcelona sensation Lamine Yamal faces a race against time to be fit for the World Cup after sustaining a serious hamstring injury against Celta Vigo. The 18-year-old was targeted by a television presenter who claimed the winger's recent social media post featuring McDonald's on a private jet suggests a lack of professional discipline.

  7. Greenwood 'does what he wants' in Marseille training

    Mason Greenwood has been accused of a lack of discipline during training sessions at Marseille, with former Morocco international Younes Belhanda raising concerns over the forward's conduct. Despite his impressive scoring numbers in France, questions are now being asked about the external impact the former Manchester United man is having on the squad environment.

  8. Ex-Brazil star insists Neymar 'not at level he needs to be' for World Cup

    Brazil's 1994 World Cup winner Rai has cast doubt over Neymar's suitability for the 2026 tournament, claiming the Santos forward is no longer at the physical level required for the international stage despite his undeniable technical brilliance. The former Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain star is still struggling to build up his fitness with Santos ahead of his country's bid for glory in North America this summer.

  9. Cesc Fabregas

    Fabregas urged to steer clear of Chelsea 'nightmare'

    Como boss Cesc Fabregas has emerged as a contender for the vacant managerial post at Chelsea, but he has been sternly warned to avoid the "nightmare" situation at his old club. Former Blues midfielder Emmanuel Petit believes the Spaniard should wait for a return to Barcelona rather than step into the chaos at Stamford Bridge.

  10. Santos boss rules 'below par' Neymar out of next game

    Santos head coach Cuca has jumped to the defence of Neymar following a frustrating display in the Copa do Brasil, albeit while admitting the superstar forward was "a bit below par" during their 0-0 stalemate against Cortiba. The former Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain man’s performance compounded another difficult evening for the Brazilian side, who have managed just one win in their last six outings, and Cuca has confirmed he won't play in their next fixture.