Pochettino: Barcelona could 'steal' Kane
Mauricio Pochettino says Barcelona or another club could "steal" Harry Kane from Tottenham.
Barca head coach Ernesto Valverde described Kane as "exceptional" ahead of Tuesday's Champions League meeting between the clubs at Camp Nou, with the England striker suggested in reports as a potential successor for Luis Suarez.
And while Kane has shown little interest in leaving England, Pochettino believes the temptation to join a new club could arise, as it did with Philippe Coutinho and Cristiano Ronaldo in the past.
Man City plot move for €20m Real Madrid target Quintero
Arsenal and Tottenham also following River Plate star
Manchester City are set to battle Real Madrid and Arsenal for River Plate star Juan Quintero, says Don Balon.
Madrid are said to have been following the 25-year-old Colombia international for months, while Arsenal and Tottenham are also interested.
But the midfielder has emerged as a candidate for City, as they look for someone to provide cover for Kevin De Bruyne and could match River Plate's €20 million (£18m/$23m) asking price.
Ruben Neves set for January switch to Juventus?
Wolves star's agent pushing for winger make Serie A switch
Jorge Mendes is pushing for Ruben Neves to join Juventus in January, Calciomercato claims.
The Portuguese midfielder his continued to impress since joining Woves from Porto in 2017, drawing interest from other teams in the Premier League and Europe.
Juventus are hoping to improve their midfield and have been keeping an eye on the 21-year-old and have a good relationship with his agent, Mendes.
The famous representative hopes to bring his client to Turin and could try to arrange a move for January.
Foden signs new Man City deal
Phil Foden has agreed to a new contract with Manchester City.
The 18-year-old had just over a year and a half on his previous deal but has accepted an upgrade on his £15,000-per-week wages and will stay on until 2024.
Hazard hints at Real move
Eden Hazard said he has always liked Real Madrid and insists he will make the final decision over his future, per Get French Football News.
The winger has long been linked with a move to La Liga, saying previously he dreamed of playing for the blancos as a child, and is seen as a replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo.
Bologna open talks over Juve duo
Bologna have had talks with Juventus over Moise Kean and Stefano Sturaro, according to Gianluca Dimarzio.
The pair have fallen out of favour with the Italian giants and Bologna aim to attract them with a promise of more game time.
Robben will retire if 'ideal offer' does not materialise
Arjen Robben is looking to continue his playing career after leaving Bayern Munich this summer, but admits he is willing to retire if the "ideal offer" does not arrive.
The 34-year-old winger confirmed he would be departing Bayern at the start of December, ending his 10-year spell with the Bundesliga champions.
Robben does not necessarily want to hang up his boots at that point but made it clear he’ll need to be “100 per cent convinced” in order to sign on at a new club.
Leeds & Villa eye Newcastle keeper Darlow
Leeds United and Aston Villa are interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper Karl Darlow, according to The Sun.
The Magpies are well-stocked with shot-stoppers - Martin Dubravka is first-choice with Darlow, Rob Elliot and youngster Freddie Woodman all involved.
Meanwhile, Leeds in particular are desperate for cover between the sticks following Chelsea loanee Jamal Blackman's broken leg.
Milan make Quagliarella enquiry
AC Milan are in the market for an experienced centre-forward and have enquired about the availablity of Fabio Quagliarella, according to SportMediaset.
The former Juventus striker, 35, currently plays for Sampdoria, where his contract expires at the end of the season.
He is in fine form at present, having scored eight goals and recorded five assists in just 14 Serie A games so far.
Ranieri wants reunion with Slimani
Fulham boss Claudio Ranieri is keen to reunite with Islam Slimani as he tries to boost his side's survival hopes, according to The Telegraph.
The striker is currently out on loan with Turkish side Fenerbahce but has struggled to impress so far this term with just one league goal in 12 appearances to his name.
Fenerbahce are reportedly prepared to cut the loan short in January, making Slimani available for a potential loan deal until the end of the season at Craven Cottage, where he would provide support and competition for first-choice striker Aleksandar Mitrovic as Ranieri tries to lift his side off the foot of the table.
West Brom eye loan move for Leicester's King
Leicester City midfielder Andy King is determined to leave the club on loan, with West Brom reportedly interested, according to the Daily Mail.
The 31-year-old has yet to make an appearance for the Foxes this season and is frustrated with his lack of playing time under Claude Puel.
Meanwhile, Baggies boss Darren Moore sees the experienced midfielder as an ideal candidate to bolster his playoff-chasing squad.
Young hoping for new Man Utd contract
Ashley Young would “love to stay” at Manchester United and is hoping to play himself into contention for a new contract.
As things stand, the 33-year-old is due to drop into the free agent pool at the end of the season.
Messi hoping for Dembele stay
Lionel Messi believes that Barcelona “need” Ousmane Dembele amid mounting transfer talk surrounding the World Cup winner.
The France international has been heavily linked with Arsenal ahead of the January transfer window.
Halilovic heading out of Milan
Alen Halilovic is set to leave AC Milan during the winter transfer window, according to TMW.
The 22-year-old Croatian has struggled in Italy and the former Barcelona midfielder is now wanted by clubs back in Spain.
Ronaldo had 'several offers'
Juve weren't the only option for CR7
Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he had “several offers to leave Real Madrid” before deciding to link up with Juventus in a €100 million (£90m/$114m) deal.
The Portuguese told Corriere dello Sport: "I had several offers to leave Madrid. I’ll never say which ones, but Juventus are a solid club."
New Spurs deal for Walker-Peters
Llorente to make Christmas future call
Marcos Llorente is ready to make a Christmas call on his Real Madrid future amid reports linking him with Liverpool and Arsenal.
The Blancos midfielder has sparked transfer talk after struggling for regular game time, although he is part of Santiago Solari's plans at present.
Gomez signs new Liverpool deal
Liverpool defender Joe Gomez has signed a new five-year deal with the club.
The 21-year-old is currently sidelined through injury, but the Reds have been desperate to secure the England international’s long-term future.
Fabregas to Milan?
Cesc Fabregas' potential switch to AC Milan is drawing closer as the club's sporting director Leonardo admitted they were interested in the midfielder, according to Sky Italy.
"We are studying the possibilities [regarding Fabregas]. We are evaluating the conditions," Leonardo said.
Fabregas has seen his playing time at Chelsea limited since the arrival of Maurizio Sarri, making just four Premier League appearances so far this season.
Bassogog dreams of Arsenal
Cameroonian striker Christian Bassogog has said that he would like to play in the Premier League with Arsenal.
The forward currently plies his trade at Chinese Super League side Henan Jianye, having joined them in 2017 after helping his country to the Africa Cup of Nations title and winning the player of the tournament award.
Arsenal have lost striker Danny Welbeck to a serious ankle injury and could look to bolster their forward ranks in January.
Darmian: I miss Serie A
Manchester United full-back Matteo Darmian has said he misses Serie A as he hints at a return to his native Italy, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
The Italian has been dropped from the national team squad since former Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini took over and Darmian is keen to prove himself worthy of a recall.
However, after making just three Premier League appearances this season, he will need to find a club willing to offer him regular playing time in order to prove that point.
Coman: Fekir welcome at Bayern
Kingsley Coman has invited his international team-mate Nabil Fekir to join him at Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich.
The attacking midfielder was heavily linked with a summer switch from Lyon to Liverpool but the deal fell through amidst reports of a failed medical.
And Coman has encouraged his compatriot to seek pastures new and join himself and fellow Frenchman Corentin Tolisso at Bayern as rumours continue to swirl about Fekir's future ahead of the winter window.
Ronaldo invites Messi to Serie A
Could rivalry be rekindled in Italy?
Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has suggested that Lionel Messi “maybe needs more” after so long at Barcelona and has invited his eternal rival to join him in Serie A.
The Portuguese told Gazzetta dello Sport: "I would like him to come to Italy one day. Like me, accept the challenge."
Bournemouth to make McGregor move
Bournemouth are ready to table a big-money bid for Celtic star Callum McGregor during the January window, reports the Scottish Sun.
Eddie Howe has long been an admirer of the midfielder and has had him watched on several occasions this season.
Liverpool looking at Hazard
Liverpool are weighing up a move for Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Thorgan Hazard, according to Liga Financial.
The Belgian star, who is the brother of Chelsea talisman Eden, is said to have a £26 million ($33m) release clause in his contract.
Marseille eyeing Monreal & Moreno
Marseille are considering a Premier League raid in January, with France Football claiming that the Ligue 1 giants are monitoring Nacho Monreal and Alberto Moreno.
It remains to be seen if the Spanish full-backs, who are currently on the books of Arsenal and Liverpool respectively, are open to taking on a new challenge in France.
Mourinho told he can buy a defender in January
The Man Utd boss is hoping to land Toby Alderweireld next month
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has been given the green light to buy a defender in January, The Sun claims.
Mourinho, his agent Jorge Mendes and United executive vice chairman Ed Woodward reached an agreement over transfer plans last week after a meeting.
United's first choice, Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly, has been deemed too expensive, so the club are set to target Tottenham’s Toby Alderweireld.
Areola's PSG future in doubt
PSG goalkeeper Alphonse Areola has seen his future with the club put in doubt as negotiations over a new contract stall, according to Paris United.
The 25-year-old's current deal expires at the end of the season, and the France international and PSG were close to an agreement over an extension a few weeks ago.
That new deal has yet to materialise though, as the club continue to consider their options in goal ahead of next season.
Man Utd and Arsenal watching Maier
Manchester United and Arsenal are tracking Hertha Berlin midfielder Arne Maier, reports The Sun.
The 19-year-old has been compared to countryman Toni Kroos, and has been tipped to earn his first senior Germany call-up in the near future.
Hertha rate Maier at £15 million ($19m), but would demand nearly double that amount in a sale due to his young age.
River star Martinez confirms Atlanta United move
River Plate star Gonzalo "Pity" Martinez has confirmed he will leave the club and join MLS side Atlanta United.
After he scored in Sunday's Copa Libertadores final second leg, the 25-year-old winger said December's Club World Cup will be his final competition with River.
Dortmund and City tracking Oxford
Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund watched West Ham midfielder Reece Oxford in action last week, claims The Sun.
The 19-year-old has been frozen out of the Hammers' first team this season, but several European powers witnessed him score in an Under-23 match against Chelsea.
Hoffenheim were also in attendance at the game, with Oxford potentially set to hit the market in January.
Barcelona eye Richarlison swoop
Everton star could replace Luis Suarez
Barcelona are interested in signing Everton forward Richarlison as a potential replacement for Luis Suarez, according to the Daily Star.
The Toffees talisman only moved to Goodison Park in the summer, following manager Marco Silva in making the move from Watford to Merseyside.
But it appears Richarlison is already in demand having scored seven goals so far this season, although Spurs forward Harry Kane is said to be Barca's top target at this stage.
Foden to pen six-year City deal
The teenager will end speculation surrounding his future by pledging his future to City
Manchester City youngster Phil Foden will end the uncertainty surrounding his future by signing a new six-year contract at the club, reports The Telegraph.
The talented midfielder, who has impressed for England U21s in recent months, is being tipped to develop into one of the best players England have produced in recent years.
Foden, 18, was to be out of contract at the end of next season, but the deal that he will sign on Monday will keep him at the club until June 2024.
Luiz could seek Chelsea exit
Chelsea centre-back David Luiz could leave the club as a result of the club's policy to only offer one-year contract extensions to players over 30.
The Brazilian scored in the Blues' 2-0 win over Manchester City on Sunday and has been a regular for Maurizio Sarri's side all season.
But he has admitted that his future is still up in the air, with Chelsea only offering him a one-year extension to his existing deal.
“We are still talking, let’s see. Let’s see what the future brings."
Chelsea looking to offload Moses
Victor Moses could be set to leave Chelsea in January, with Crystal Palace among the sides interested in signing him, reports The Sun.
The Nigeria international was a regular under previous manager Antonio Conte but has found opportunities more hard to come by since the arrival of Maurizio Sarri.
It's reported that Moses could seek a new challenge in January, with Chelsea willing to sell for around £12 million ($15m). Fulham are also mentioned as a potential destination for the winger.
Leonardo rules out Ibrahimovic return
AC Milan sporting director Leonardo has insisted that LA Galaxy forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not be returning to the club.
The 37-year-old managed 22 goals in 27 appearances for the MLS side this season, and rumours had suggested that the Swede could be in line for a return to the San Siro, but Leonardo ruled out that possibility on Sunday.
Lille winger Pepe watched by City scouts
Manchester City had scouts watching Lille's Nicolas Pepe in action against Reims on Sunday as the winger netted a late equaliser from the penalty spot, reports InfoFoot.
The Ivorian star has been in fine form this season and has now scored 11 league goals in 2018-19.
Arsenal have also been linked with Pepe as a potential replacement for Danny Welbeck, who's in the final year of his contract.