Clyne wanted by Warnock at Cardiff
The 27-year-old full-back has endured another injury-ravaged campaign at Anfield, severely restricting his competitive game time.
A return to fitness has been made of late and Warnock admits he would be willing to offer a player short on minutes the chance to play his way back to full match sharpness.
Chelsea target Wilson will not be sold
Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe has warned off any potential admirers of Callum Wilson, by stating he will not be sold when the transfer market opens again next month.
The striker has enjoyed a prolific season, with only three players (Mohamed Salah, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Harry Kane) netting more league goals than the Bournemouth man in 2018-19.
The 26-year-old has been linked with a move to a host of other clubs, including Chelsea, but Howe again moved to squash speculation on that front.
Klopp not expecting January signings
Jurgen Klopp admits Liverpool are unlikely to bring in any new recruits in January unless circumstances change in the coming weeks.
The Reds boss revealed at his Friday news conference how he previously had no plans to be active in the next window, only to then see defenders Joe Gomez and Joel Matip pick up injuries.
While the duo are not expected to be sidelined for too long, the sudden absence of two first-team squad members has highlighted the need to be flexible in terms of transfer plans.
Milan interested in Loftus-Cheek
Silva discusses Andre Gomes interest
Interest in Andre Gomes will not have any affect on Everton’s plans for the midfielder as it a normal part of the game, according to Toffees manager Marco Silva.
Fabregas unsure on Chelsea future
Cesc Fabregas has admitted he is uncertain over whether he will stay at Chelsea after falling out of the Blues' first-team plans.
"I know what my role is. Unfortunately, it's not the one I want," he said.
"I'm keeping it professional as usual. I'm always trying to do my best, in the conditions, playing with the youngsters, playing with the first team, even though this year I still haven't played with the full, full first team one game. But I'm trying to do what I can."
Rivaldo wants to see Isco at Barcelona
Llorente considering Real exit
‘Ozil to Inter would be a strange switch’
Speculation is building around the World Cup winner once more as he continues to struggle for consistency with the Gunners.
Aston Villa after A-League duo
Eriksen eyeing Madrid move
Why Chelsea want to sign Pulisic
Here, we look at the reasons why the United States international is being pursued by the Blues in a big money deal.
Saiz set to leave Leeds for Spain
Simeone not looking to sell Costa
Barcelona closing on De Jong
Man Utd preparing £100m Koulibaly bid
Red Devils to do record deal for defender
Jose Mourinho has been in the market for reinforcements in that area for some time and is willing to splash out £100 million ($125m) on the Senegal international.
Arsenal & Chelsea lead Suarez race
River Plate approach Radamel Falcao
The 2018 Copa Libertadores winners want to make the Colombian the highest paid player in the Argentine league and head coach Marcelo Gallardo has already held discussions with the 32-year-old.
Juventus emerge as frontrunners to sign De Ligt
Juventus believe De Ligt can be Giorgio Chiellini's long-term successor, as he approaches the twilight years of his career at 34.
Livermore extends West Brom contract
West Bromwich Albion midfielder Jake Livermore has agreed to sign a new contract with the club that will keep him at the Hawthornes until 2022.
The West Midlands club announced the news on their website on Friday morning, with Darren Moore expressing his delight that Livermore is keen to remain with the Baggies.
“Jake is an important member of our squad who adds a wealth of experience to our midfield," he said.
“He’s somebody that I see playing an integral part in taking this club to where we want it to be.”
Guardiola targets England international
The reigning Premier League champions spent over £100m on full-backs in the summer of 2017 but could add another in January.
With Benjamin Mendy facing another long-term injury Pep Guardiola is keen to strengthen in this area.
Pogba to leave United?
The Frenchman has been continually linked with away from the Red Devils.
Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Ince believes the stage is set for Paul Pogba to leave Old Trafford.
“I can see Pogba leaving in January,” he admitted to the Evening Standard. “It’s all set up for him to go. It feels like he will be gone.
“With Pogba and [Jose] Mourinho it's become [like] Coronation Street. It’s not gone away. When that happens it affects the rest of the players,” he added.
Vertonghen hopes to extend Spurs contract
Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen insists he is happy to sign a contract extension with the club to stay beyond 2020.
Spurs are set to exercise their one-year option on the Belgian but he hopes to stay for many more years thereafter, as he told the Evening Standard: "I’ve got a contract until 2020 — there’s an option and Tottenham will take that option.
"So I’ve got a year and a half left and then we’ll see. The way I feel now, I’ve got at least four to five good years left in the tank."
Perez wants Alaba to join Real Madrid
The Los Blancos chief believes that the team needs to bring in defensive reinforcements and has long been an admirer of the Austrian full-back.
Alaba is a versatile player capable of functioning anywhere across the back four and as a midfielder, with a current market value of €60m (£54m, $68m).
Barca interested in Leverkusen star Havertz
Havertz has contributed four goals and two assists in 14 matches this season and would prefer to remain in Germany to continue his development.
Ribery yet to make future call
Franck Ribery is yet to make a decision on what his future will hold once he departs Bayern Munich.
With his contract running down and the Bundesliga champions seeking to freshen up an aging squad, the French winger will become a free agent next summer.
Valencia open to January move
Kenyon's Newcastle takeover delayed
Peter Kenyon's efforts to complete a takeover of Newcastle have been delayed as he is some way short of meeting Mike Ashley's demands, reports The Sun.
'Morata would be welcome at Barca'
De Gea ready to sign record Man Utd deal
Red Devils set to agree fresh terms
The Red Devils have already triggered a clause in the Spaniard's current deal which will keep him at Old Trafford until 2020.
Fresh terms are now close, with the 28-year-old poised to become the highest-paid goalkeeper in world football.
Isco and Real Madrid headed for transfer window showdown
Spanish attacker Isco could depart Real Madrid after finding himself on the periphery under new coach Santiago Solari.
The 26-year-old was an established first choice player under Julen Lopetegui, but has fallen out of favour in the period after the Spaniard was sacked.
Solari prefers a 4-3-3 direct system which doesn't suit Isco - with the former Malaga man having played only 210 out of a possible 810 minutes since the new coach was appointed.
Tensions are rising between the two parties and it's understood a decision could be made by either to end their five-year association.
Yaya Toure not a priority at West Ham, says Pellegrini
Despite being interested in signing Yaya Toure in the summer, West Ham coach Manual Pellegrini has revealed the available Ivorian enforcer is 'not a priority'.
The midfielder's second spell in Athens was cut short on Tuesday, with Olympiacos agreeing to terminate his contract after Toure had made just five appearances for the club.
"I spoke with Yaya at the beginning of the season," Pellegrini said when asked about the possibility of signing the ex-Barcelona man.
"Yaya is a great player, a top player that plays in every part of the role.
"At this moment, I cannot answer your question. It's not a priority as in that position we already have players."
Chilean attacker switches Liga MX clubs
Attacking midfielder Diego Valdes has headed north to link up with Liga MX Clausura champions Santos Laguna, as reported by Goal's Jon Arnold.
The 24-year-old has decided to leave Morelia, the club he joined in 2016 from Audax Italiano in his native Chile.
Valdes scored five goals and three assists in the 2017 Apertura for Morelia and added another pair of goals and assists in the 2018 Clausura.
This season, he was less productive, with two goals and three assists in a tournament where Monarcas fell short of the postseason.
Valdes made his debut for the Chile national team in 2015 but has only recently broke into the team over the past 12 months.
Gerrard to speak with Ejaria about future
Rangers manager says he will speak with on-loan midfielder Ovie Ejaria about his future, conceding the the player is unsettled at the club.
Speculation had mounted ahead of the match that Ejaria was unhappy at Ibrox after he removed all association with the club from his Instagram account and Gerrard conceded there would be talks with the player in the near future.
Spurs look to take Andre Gomes from Everton
Andre Gomes has impressed at Goodison Park and Everton manager Marco Silva has talked up tying him to the club permanently.
But Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is worried Pochettino may be tempted to leave the club this summer knows he needs to back him in the market, with Andre Gomes being one of the targets.
Benitez to receive January backing regardless of Newcastle sale
Rafa Benitez has received assurances he will receive financial backing from Newcastle regardless if the team is sold, according to the Chronicle Live.
Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is engaged in takeover talks, leaving questions over whether he would be willing to invest if a sale is not completed by the end of January.
However, Benitez has been told he will receive backing as he chases Atlanta United's Miguel Almiron, who he hopes to bring in along with two or three other new players this window.
Man City targeting £50m Chilwell in January
The Leicester left-back signed a new contract only two months ago
Chilwell signed a new contract which ties him to the Foxes until 2024 just two months ago, and could cost the Premier League champions upwards of £50 million ($63m).
City are considering players at left-back after Benjamin Mendy suffered another knee injury, sidelining him until at least late February.
Mourinho angered by lack of Man Utd transfer activity
A source close to the manager claims the situation is "ridiculous"
A source close to Mourinho says the club are not working on either buying or selling players, something he finds "ridiculous."
The manager wants to shake up his squad in January but is growing concerned the lack of activity indicates the club won't back him in the winter window.