Jude Bellingham has suffered a serious injury scare during England’s countdown to the 2026 World Cup. The Real Madrid midfielder was left clutching at his hamstring during a La Liga clash with Rayo Vallecano. He was clearly in some pain, after crumpling to the turf, and has handed untimely fitness concerns to Blancos boss Alvaro Arbeloa and Three Lions manager Thomas Tuchel.
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez reportedly held crunch personal talks with Jude Bellingham and four other stars to demand an immediate change in attitude following the dismissal of Xabi Alonso. The intervention from the Bernabeu chief is credited with sparking the club's recent revival under Alvaro Arbeloa, with key figures now accepting roles they previously complained about to save their season.
New Real Madrid manager Alvaro Arbeloa has publicly admitted he had to tell the Jude Bellingham to "stop running" in training. The former Los Blancos defender, who took over the first-team job recently, expressed his astonishment at Bellingham's boundless stamina - but has urged his star midfielder to conserve his energy.
adidas have ramped up their movements ahead of the 2026 World Cup with a new promotional film featuring some absolute icons of their Predator silo. The German sportswear giant launched the playful Predator vs F50 campaign earlier in January, with the two sets of boots getting a fresh paintjob for the occasion. Now, legendary members of Team Predator are telling fans it's 'time to choose'.
England legend John Barnes has leapt to the defence of Jude Bellingham, dismissing recent criticism of the Real Madrid star’s off-pitch lifestyle as "exaggerated" and insisting that the midfielder’s behaviour is not a cause for concern. The former Liverpool winger believes that the scrutiny surrounding Bellingham’s social life is merely a by-product of a dip in form, predicting that the noise will vanish the moment the 22-year-old returns to his prolific best.
Jude Bellingham said his celebration against Monaco was "a bit of a joke" after he scored in Real Madrid's crushing 6-1 victory on Tuesday night. The England international has been the subject of allegations regarding his personal life and was among the Madrid players who were whistled by fans during the recent 2-0 victory over Levante. Bellingham dismissed the reports as "outside noise" after helping Los Blancos beat Ligue 1 side Monaco and move up to second in the Champions League table.
"We’ve known Jobe [Bellingham] for several years, and of course we have followed his progress very closely. He has taken another huge step forward in his development over the last year, and even at the age of 19 he has become a real leader," Borussia Dortmund sporting director Sebastian Kehl said after Bellingham's £28 million ($37m) transfer from Sunderland in June. "His commanding presence in central midfield is remarkable, and he will improve our team in various systems."
Kylian Mbappe has sought to defend Real Madrid team-mates Vinicius Junior and Jude Bellingham from the brutal boos that have come their way. Restless natives at the Bernabeu took to jeering their own players during a La Liga clash with Levante, with certain individuals considered to have contributed to club legend Xabi Alonso losing his job as manager.
GOAL runs the rule over the British players earning a living away from their homeland, with plenty more stars deciding to leave their comfort zones in search of a better footballing life elsewhere. The Premier League is still obviously one of the world's most entertaining divisions and the Championship can prove fantastic for development, but there are more options out there.
Real Madrid turned an unconvincing first half into a clinical second, with Kylian Mbappe leading the charge as they saw off Levante, 2-0. Los Blancos were initially languid under new manager Alvaro Arbeloa, but clicked into gear once the deadlock was broken, and were ultimately good value for the victory - even if some questions about individuals remain.
Vinicius Junior and Jude Bellingham were booed by a section of Real Madrid fans before and during their clash with Levante. Following Xabi Alonso's sacking and Los Blancos' Copa del Rey humiliation at the hands of second-tier side Albacete, the Santiago Bernabeu faithful turned their ire towards the attacking duo and club president Florentino Perez.
Alvaro Arbeloa has made a bold statement in his first squad selection as Real Madrid manager, opting to leave superstars Jude Bellingham and Thibaut Courtois at home for the Copa del Rey clash against Albacete. With Kylian Mbappe already ruled out through injury, the new boss has turned to La Fabrica to fill the void, calling up five academy starlets to plug the gaps in a depleted squad for the crucial round of 16 tie.
Real Madrid superstar Jude Bellingham has hit back angrily at reports that he did not support manager Xabi Alonso during his tenure at Real Madrid. Alonso parted company with Los Blancos in the wake of their Spanish Super Cup defeat to Barcelona after just eight months in charge. There has been speculation about problems in the dressing room at Madrid but Bellingham insists he is not involved.
Real Madrid superstar Jude Bellingham has been branded a "snake" for posting a delayed response to Xabi Alonso's exit. The former midfielder has left his role as manager after just eight months in charge, with Bellingham taking his time before posting a farewell message to the coach. The move has not gone down well with some supporters who have expressed their feelings on social media.
The final image of Xabi Alonso as Real Madrid manager - and one that tells the story of his time in charge at the Bernabeu - was of someone else telling him what to do. After Sunday's Supercopa de Espana loss to Barcelona, Alonso gestured to his players that they should give a guard of honour to their victorious opponents as they went to collect the trophy. Kylian Mbappe, though, was having none of it, and insisted his team-mates follow his lead. They did just that - and so too did Alonso.