Balotelli wants to end career in Italy
The 28-year-old joined Marseille from Nice on a free transfer in January and has scored once in two appearances since making the move.
Klopp admits Keita must improve
The Reds parted with £52 million ($68m) to secure Keita's services, but the midfielder has made just 12 starts so far this term.
Klopp remains convinced that the 23-year-old will fulfill his potential though.
Neville insists Man Utd should delay Solskjaer appointment
Gary Neville believes it is too early to appoint Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as Manchester United's permanent manager.
The Reds' caretaker boss is now unbeaten in his first 10 games in charge at Old Trafford after beating Leicester City 1-0 on Sunday, but Neville thinks upcoming games agaisnt Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea and Liverpool will be crucial for the Norwegian.
Kagawa makes Super Lig history
Recent Besiktas loan signing Shinji Kagawa became the first Japanese player to score in the Super Lig on Sunday.
Kagawa was a second-half substitute in his new side's 6-2 win over Antalyaspor and notched two goals, scoring his first just moments after coming on.
Arsenal make Overmars top target
Overmars is currently Director of football at Ajax, and it has been reported that Arsenal have already approached the Eredivisie club over securing his services.
The former winger made over 100 appearances for the Gunners between 1997-2000.
RB Leipzig signing Smith Rowe won't train for another three weeks
Bruce looking to trim squad at Wednesday
New Sheffield Wednesday manager Steve Bruce has hinted he will have to offload players at Hillsborough.
Speaking to BBC Radio Sheffield after his side's 1-0 win over Ipswich on Saturday, Bruce said: "There is a big squad we've got, which needs to be trimmed. I'm sure it's impossible to keep 27 happy. So that'll be the first job and people want to play, but I've given them all the assurance that they'll get their chance.
"Now some have proved it today - the back four and my goalkeeper were immaculate. So long may that continue."
New England Revolution set to offer Bojan £50,000 a week
The 28-year-old is reportedly on a £27,000-a-week contract at Stoke, but New England are hoping to tempt him to the MLS before the American transfer window closes on May 1.
However new Potters boss Nathan Jones has stated he wants to keep Bojan at the Bet365 Stadium.
Tottenham had Batshuayi loan talks on deadline day
Spurs were willing to meet the Blues' £8 million ($10m) loan fee for the forward, but eventually Chelsea's hierarchy decided against loaning him to a direct rival.
Redknapp slams footballers' greed
Harry Redknapp has criticised the greed of modern-day professional footballers and recalled an exchange he had with a striker who wanted a goal bonus.
"I signed a player once, a top player, a fantastic player," he said. "We did the deal and he wanted a goal bonus, he was a striker.
"I said 'what do you think we're paying you 50,000-a-week for, to miss them?' It is scary isn't it?"
Juventus want Pogba back
The Frenchman became Manchester United's record signing when he returned to Old Trafford in 2016, but Juventus apparently want him to partner Aaron Ramsey in midfield next term.
However, Juve boss Max Allegri has previously said: "It's very difficult to see him at Juventus again."
Leipzig manager warns Werner over Liverpool move
Rangnick has highlighted the difficulties Naby Keita has faced at Anfield and suggested Werner should think twice about following his former team-mate to the Reds.
“Keita was an outstanding player here, but he's still struggling in Liverpool,” said the Leipzig boss.
“So far, he's not the player there that he was here. The surroundings must be right for Timo. That's the case here.
West Ham refused to pay for £80,000 a week on strikers
Bleacher Report claim West Ham pulled out of deals for Michy Batshuayi and Maxi Gomez during the window, as they refused to pay their £80,000-a-week wages.
The former ended January at Crystal Palace, while West Ham reportedly agreed a £43m fee for Gomez.
However, the Hammers were not willing to pay such extortionate wages as it could affect the financial structure at the club.
Hazard delighted with Higuain signing
Eden Hazard has expressed his delight at Chelsea’ addition of Gonzalo Higuain.
“He's a great striker,” said the Belgian.
“He's a bit less of a target man than (Olivier) Giroud, but he can hold the ball, he can play one touches and he's intelligent. In the box he's unbelievable. He will score more goals.
Carragher expects Maguire transfer
Jamie Carragher has said he expects one of the Premier League’s top clubs to try and sign Harry Maguire in the coming windows.
The centre-back has enjoyed another impressive season for Leicester, and Carragher believes it is only a matter of time until he leaves the Foxes.
“It's probably how long, unfortunately for Leicester fans, before one of the real big boys [comes in for him],” the former Liverpool man told Sky Sports.
"I just think it's only a matter of time - an English player as well - before he makes that move.
Suarez on the bench for Arsenal
‘The only one I'm in love with is my wife’ insists Hasan Salihamidzic
Bayern Munich sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic has denied Karl-Heinz Rummenigge’s joking claims that he 'fell in love' with Callum Hudson-Odoi, after the German champions repeated attempts to sign him in January.
“You know the only one I'm in love with is my wife," Salihamidzic insisted.
"But I am very, very convinced of the qualities this player has. He has a finesse which we need to play good, successful and sometimes even spectacular footbal.
Read the full story on Goal.
Gerrard sends warning to fringe players
Rangers manager Steven Gerrard has warned his reserve players against spreading disharmony amongst his squad.
After a busy January transfer window, the Gers boss has a surplus of players at Ibrox but will not allow fringe members of the team to upset squad moral.
"What I won’t have is someone’s ego getting in the way, is a bad influence around the group or spits the dummy out. I don’t mind players being disappointed if they are not in the 11 or 18,” Gerrard is quoted as saying in the Herald.
"But if I feel it is affecting the group then they won’t be around. It’s as simple and blunt as that. I won’t have any bad eggs around."
Batshuayi looking to impress at Palace
Crystal Palace’s deadline-day recruit Michy Batshuayi wants to put a disappointing start to the season behind him at Selhurst Park.
“I'm going to bring as much as I can to help the team win and get some game time to be at my best,” he told Sky Sports.
“I feel good but I need to train with the team so to have the whole team together will be something that's good.”
Villa keen on Swansea’s van Der Hoorn
Aston Villa hope to sign Swansea defender Mike van der Hoorn next summer.
The Sun journalist Alan Nixon took to Twitter to confirm this on Sunday and hinted Villa pulled out of a move in January as Swansea’s asking price for the Dutchman was too high.
Van der Hoorn will be available on a free at the end of the season meaning Dean Smith could even start contract negotiations now.
VILLA. Apart from Joe Lolley ... van der Hoorn at SWANSEA was a window target and will be again in the summer when he is free. Swans wanted too much for him last week.— Alan Nixon (@reluctantnicko) February 3, 2019
Tuchel frustrated with PSG’s January activity
Paris Saint-Germain manager Thomas Tuchel has said was disappointed with the club’s transfer activity in January and has aimed a thinly-veiled dig at sporting director Antero Henrique.
“If you are asking if I am completely satisfied overall, no, I am not,” the German said.
“I am not angry about the transfer window. January is always super complicated. Who wants to lose or sell a player? Nobody does.
“I understand that the January transfer window is not easy. Antero and I work closely together during transfer windows, but he has his ideas and I have mine.”
New signing Tielemans not in Leicester squad
Leeds plan Lennon summer swoop
No Juventus return for Evra claims agent
Patrice Evra will not rejoin Juventus according to his agent Federico Pastorello.
The Frenchman had been linked with a move back to his former club, but Pastorello says there is no truth in such reports, and that his client would not fit Juve’s tactical make up.
I do not think that today, as Juventus plays, Patrice can be comfortable in the central role. I am very pleased with this, even if we have not talked about it,” Pastorello told Rai Sport.
"Because we did not have any kind of feeling or contact with Juventus, but because from a tactical point of view it is not the player who can do it for them.
Gutman to return to Celtic
The full-back only joined Celtic last week, with the plan to immediately him back to the US to a temporary basis. However, that plan has backfired.
A Nashville statement said: "This past week, Nashville Soccer Club had announced its intention to take defender Andrew Gutman on loan from Celtic FC.
"However, as an expansion member of MLS, and in light of the fact that MLS does not support the transaction, Nashville will not be proceeding with the loan.”
Bruce ‘delighted’ to have Iorfa
Sheffield Wednesday manager Steve Bruce has said he is delighted to have secured the signing of Dominic Iorfa on transfer deadline day.
After delaying the start to his managerial reign at Hillsborough, Bruce began his new job on transfer deadline day and within a few hours secured the service of Ifora from Wolves, as well as Rolando Aarons and Achraf Lazaar from Newcastle.
Speaking to BBC Radio Sheffield after Wednesday's 1-0 win at Ipswich, Bruce said: “Big Dominic Iorfa, I've known for a long, long time.
“A couple of years ago I thought he was going to be a world-beater, but Wolves haven't played him. He's young and he's athletic, and quick, so he'll be a really good addition to the team and I'm delighted to have him.”
Diaz will not leave Real on loan
The youngster joined from Manchester City last month, but after a difficult start to life in Madrid had been linked with an almost immediate loan move from the club.
That did not materialise, nor will it in the next transfer window.
Both Diaz and Madrid believe that training everyday with the world’s best players will help his development.
Henrique to exit PSG at end of season?
A dissatisfying transfer window in January has led to a rift between the pair that is likely to result in Henrique’s exit from the Ligue 1 club.
Former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger had previously been linked with the role following his Gunners exit.
Perez furious after Madrid miss Todibo
Perez did not know that the centre-back was in advanced negotiations with Barca and is now set to look for other options come the summer.
Pogba appears to join Atlanta
Florentin Pogba appears to have joined Atlanta United, although no official confirmation has been made by the club.
Elite Athletes representative Jerome
Solskjaer set for £200m spending budget at Utd
However, there will be no guarantee that the Norwegian will still get the job if the Red Devils can prise Mauricio Pochettino away from Tottenham.
Molde manager Solskjaer is currently in charge on an interim basis at Old Trafford and is currently scheduled to return to his team at the end of the current campaign.
Barca cease chase for Rabiot
However, Ernesto Valverde’s side will no longer chase his signature owing to his relative silence surrounding their overtures.
Militao move delayed by fee dispute
The defender was purchased in January from the Portuguese outfit, having arrived from Sao Paulo only ahead of the current season.
The Brazilian outfit are claiming a compensatory training fee for his development, which both Madrid and Porto believe the other should pay.
Doolan frontrunner for Hibs job
The current Accrington Stanley coach worked with Alan Stubbs three years ago at Easter Road.
Now, as the Hibs hierarchy look to find a replacement, the 50-year-old could be the first choice replacement for the top job.
Madrid passed up on Falcao chance
The Colombian had been rumoured to be looking for an exit from Moncao, who find themselves mired in a Ligue 1 relegation battle.
However, despite their interest, Los Blancos ultimately passed up on the chance to sign the World Cup forward at the urging of their captain.
Acosta 'bitter' over failed PSG move
“I still have a bitter taste in my mouth,” the Argentine confided after returning to Washington ahead of the new MLS season.
Ronaldo wants Casemiro to join him at Juventus
Ronaldo left Madrid for Juve last summer, and is eyeing the 26-year-old Brazilian to make a similar move in the upcoming summer window.
Casemiro's contract with Madrid runs through the 2020-21 season.
Ajax battle to keep Overmars from Arsenal
The Gunners are eyeing their former player to be their first technical director, and have made an enquiry with Ajax over his availability.
Ajax are growing concerned that the 45-year-old is interested in a move to north London and will depart at the end of the season.
Aston Villa target Lolley as Grealish replacement
Villa fear that they may not be able to keep Grealish if they fail to secure promotion, with Tottenham keen on the midfielder last summer.
Should Grealish depart, Villa are willing to pay £12 million ($16m) for Lolley, who has seven goals and seven assists in the Championship this season.
Bayern to offer Hudson-Odoi £85,000 a week
The Blues are hoping to sign the 18-year-old to a new deal, with his current contract set to expire at the end of next season.
But Bayern are hoping that a £45 million ($59m) bid and a contract offer of £85,000 a week will see them land the talented winger.
Ashley expects Benitez to stay after January spending
Newcastle owner Mike Ashley believes manager Rafa Benitez is set to sign a new three-year contract, the Mirror reports.
Benitez's future with the Magpies has been in doubt as he has been frustrated by ownership's lack of spending in the transfer market.
But Newcastle shelled out a club-record £21 million ($27m) to sign Miguel Almiron from Atlanta United in January, which Ashley believes is enough to convince Benitez to stay.
Man City plot £80m swoop for new full-backs
Pep Guardiola hopes to boost his options at left-back by bringing in Chilwell from Leicester to cover for Benjamin Mendy's fitness issues, but he could cost upwards of £50 million ($65m).
Meanwhile, Crystal Palace's Wan-Bissaka has impressed scouts enough to convince the coach that he can challenge for a place on the right side of the defence and will likely set City back around £30m ($39m).
Chelsea enter Pochettino race with Man Utd & Real Madrid
The Blues are ready to ditch Maurizio Sarri for the Spurs boss
Having recently witnessed a dip in form under Maurizio Sarri, though, Chelsea are the latest club rumoured to be eyeing him up.
Failure to secure a place in next season's Champions League could see Sarri's time at Stamford Bridge cut short after one year and Pochettino is the Blues board's early favourite to succeed him.
Spurs eye £50m bid to beat Man Utd in Brooks battle
Mauricio Pochettino is a big fan of the Bournemouth midfielder
Manchester United are said to be another of many clubs interested in the 21-year-old, who was recently ruled out for a month with injury.
Tottenham want to snap up the Wales international in the summer after missing out on him last year.
Arsenal confident of sealing Rabiot signing
A reunion with Unai Emery is looking more likely for the midfielder
The midfielder is free to leave Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season and is expected to field offers from many of Europe's top sides.
Arsenal are confident they can convince him to reunite with Unai Emery in London, however, and believe the manager's faith in the France international could prove decisive.
Inter & Napoli face competition for Lazzari
Inter and Napoli have been leading the chase for the 25-year-old and SPAL are ready to let him leave in the summer.
But Torino hope they can convince him to snub the bigger sides by offering guarantees of more playing time.