'Guardiola has signed four-year Juventus contract'
A four-year deal has been put to the Spaniard, but a move for either manager would be a major surprise.
But the same journalist who first reported news of Cristiano Ronaldo's move to Turin in the summer says the deal is on.
"I've learned that Pep Guardiola already has reached a verbal agreement with Juventus for the next four years. It's the same person who told me that Ronaldo was going to Juventus," Luigi Guelpa told Radio CRC.
De Ligt 'couldn't care less' about last-16 opponent
But with the second legs of the other four ties still be completed, the defender is concerned by next week's draw.
"We don't even know all teams who go to the next round," the teenage defender told Omnisport. "So we need to see after the draw.
Corona extends Porto deal
Jesus Corona has signed a new contract at FC Porto until 2022.
The Mexican moved from FC Twente in 2015 and made two appearances at last year's World Cup for his country.
Corono, 26, said: "I am very happy to achieve this goal and thank you all. I will do everything to repay this confidence.
"I feel very happy for the confidence shown in me and I hope to continue working as I have done and that the team achieves the goals it has to achieve. "
🎙 Corona: "Vou fazer tudo para devolver esta confiança"— FC Porto (@FCPorto) March 8, 2019
🎙 Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa: "Conhecemos o valor dele e o treinador também achava importante a sua continuidade"#FCPorto #Corona pic.twitter.com/NGamUEcX6l
Poch wants Spain return
Mauricio Pochettino would be open to returning to Spain to manage at some stage in the future.
The Spurs boss is among the candidates to replace Santiago Solari at Real Madrid, should he be sacked.
Liverpool to assess AOC injury
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will be assessed after picking up an injury on his Liverpool return.
The England man played for the U-23 side on Friday - his first outing since April 2018.
But he lasted just 40 minutes and was forced off with a muscle problem.
Neres gets nod to replace Vinicius
Teenager Vinicius has been ruled out for much of the rest of the season after getting injured against Ajax in mid-week.
But will Neres get the chance to impress Tite. Read about the story on Goal
Mikel 'inspiring' Middlesbrough
John Obi MIkel is already having a positive affect on Middlesbrough just weeks after moving to the North East.
The ex-Chelsea midfielder has joined the Championship side on a short-term deal and has already made six appearances.
'PSG win will change United's season'
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side came from 2-0 down in the first leg to prevail on away goals against the French champions.
Spurs planning April move into new stadum
Tottenham have organised two test events in an effort to move into their new stadium next month.
An Under-18 match and a legends game will be hosted at the ground in the coming weeks.
Premier League to investigate Manchester City over FFP allegations
Bayern in position to seal Pepe deal
Discussions have taken place between the German club, the French side and Pepe's representatives, and, although no deal has been reached, negotiations have moved forward.
Wolves set to move for 16-year-old Birmingham striker
Wolves would like to lock up an agreement soon in an attempt to fend off competition from those other clubs.
Chelsea 'astonished' at rejection of transfer ban freeze
Chelsea two-window transfer ban will not be delayed while their appeal is heard, leaving the club "astonished" with FIFA's decision.
The Blues were sanctioned in relation to 29 cases where they were found to have breached regulations relating to the international transfer and registration of players under the age of 18.
Bayern the only real threat to Barca's de Ligt pursuit
Juventus were once seen to be in the hunt, but Barcelona has emerged as the favourite for de Ligt's signature.
However, Bayern are prepared to break the bank for the defender as they look to address the backline this summer.
Guardiola hopes for swift FFP investigation
As UEFA investigates Manchester City with regards to Financial Fair Play, Pep Guardiola says trusts the club and hopes for a swift resolution.
Manchester City released a statement on Thursday, welcoming the opening of proceedings while hoping to "bring to an end the speculation".
Guardiola echoed the sentiment, saying his legacy with the club will not be impacted by the investigation whatsoever.
Barca linked to Sochaux midfielder
Morelos ends Dortmund & Leicester talk
Alfredo Morelos has signed a one-year contract extension with Rangers, the Scottish Premiership club have confirmed.
The striker, who has been linked with the likes of Borussia Dortmund and Leicester, has agreed to a new deal that will run until the end of the 2022-23 season.
Monchi leaves Roma amid Arsenal rumours
Atletico offer Juanfran new contract
The 34-year-old's existing deal was set to expire this summer, but he might now be set to stay at Wanda Metropolitano until 2020.
Juanfran has decided to wait a few more weeks before making his final decision, as Atletico continue to fight on two fronts for silverware.
Milan plan to offload Andre Silva permanently
According to Calcio Mercato, the Spanish giants have the option to buy the Portuguese star in June, but the Rossoneri will demand at least €30m ($34m, £26m).
Silva has scored 11 goals in 35 appearances for Sevilla across all competitions this term.
Real Madrid target Alaba
The Austrian full-back is currently valued at 55m ($62m, £47m) and Los Blancos are preparing to offer him a long-term deal at Santiago Bernabeu.
Alaba, 26, has 31 appearances under his belt across all competitions for Bayern this season, and he has contributed two goals and one assist.
Deulofeu open to Guardiola reunion at Man City
The talented 24-year-old has already graced some of the grandest stages in Europe, with his professional career starting after stepping out of a famed academy system at Camp Nou.
Deulofeu stated: “I’m focused on Watford but of course my objective is to play for a top team, that’s normal, just like any other professional.”
Read the full story on Goal.
Mandzukic set for Juve renewal
The 32-year-old is expected to put pen to paper on a new one year deal, which will keep him in Turin until 2021.
Manduzic will see his wages increase to €4.5m (£4m, $5m) per year, with an official announcement expected in the coming days.
Roma and Monchi set to part ways on Friday
Monchi will follow Eusebio Di Francesco out of the Stadio Olimpico, who was sacked as head coach earlier in the week.
The consentual termination of Monchi's contract at Roma will end his two-year stay at the club, with Arsenal mooted as his next destination.
Liverpool & Everton interested in Diego Llorente
According to the Liverpool Echo, the two Merseyside clubs are both on the lookout for defensive reinforcements and have been tracking the Spaniard over the last few months.
Llorente has featured in 18 matches across all competitions for Sociedad this season.
PSG target Oblak
The Slovenian is reportedly on the verge of signing a new contract at Wanda Metropolitano, but PSG are still hopeful of securing a summer deal.
Oblak has been a fixture between the sticks for Atletico once again this season, taking in 33 appearances across all competitions.
Atletico join the race for De Ligt
Liverpool & Everton like Llorente
Isco seeking Man City switch
Man Utd considering Ajax loan for Chong
Marcelo agrees terms with Juventus
Icardi ruled himself out of Inter training - Spalletti
Mauro Icardi has been cleared to train by Inter's medical staff but the former captain said "I'll tell you when I feel ready to play", according to head coach Luciano Spalletti.
Icardi has not played for Inter since he was stripped of the captaincy and replaced by team-mate Samir Handanovic amid uncertainty over his future.
FC Cincinnati place defender Smith on waivers
FC Cincinnati has placed defender Blake Smith on waivers.
The club announced the move on Thursday, with the 28-year-old having made the jump to MLS with the club this season before being waived.
Lyon eye MLS coach as Genesio replacement
Marcuzzi broke the news on the IMFCRadio show, where he claimed that the French side are not pleased with how things are going this season.
LA Galaxy midfielder Husidic announces retirement
LA Galaxy midfielder Baggio Husidic had announced his retirement from professional football.
The 31-year-old had a 10-year professional career, with eight of those seasons coming in MLS and five of with the Galaxy.
Sarri claims Hudson-Odoi isn't ready to be a top player
Callum Hudson-Odoi needs to improve before he can be considered a great player, according to Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri.
The 18-year-old has been used sparingly by the Italian this season but has still done enough in his limited appearances to attract the attention of German heavyweights Bayern Munich.
Chelsea fans are desperate to see Hudson-Odoi given more starts but, despite the winger scoring on Thursday, Sarri believes he needs to improve out of the spotlight before he can establish himself in the Blues' starting XI.
Whitecaps sign goalkeeper to homegrown deal
The Vancouver Whitecaps have signed 19-year-old goalkeeper Thomas Hasal to a homegrown contract.
We see a lot of potential in Thomas,” Whitecaps head coach Marc Dos Santos said in a club statement. “He was recommended by our Academy coaches and we liked what we saw during preseason. With our structure in place with the U-23 development squad, he will have the opportunity to continue to grow as a goalkeeper and progress in our club.”
Solskjaer to make half Mourinho's wages
Manager to secure permanent role after Champions League triumph
Mourinho received £15 million ($20m) a season from the Red Devils while Solskjaer will receive £7.5m.
Mourinho closing in on Real Madrid interim manager's role
Jose Mourinho looks set to be named Real Madrid's interim boss as the sack looms for Santiago Solari, Goal understands.
The former Manchester United manager is the favourite to take over following this weekend's clash with Valladolid, after which Santiago Solari will be sacked, and is likely to be named manager through the end of the season.
The hiring of Mourinho will not be on a full-time basis however, with Madrid still hoping to convince Zinedine Zidane to return to the club's bench for next season.
Real Madrid in chaos as Perez row leaves Ramos future in doubt
Real Madrid have been left in chaos following an argument between Florentino Perez and Sergio Ramos that has left a deep divide between the club's front office and the club captain, Goal understands.
Ramos and Perez were both left angered by a meeting they had following Tuesday's loss in which Perez expressed his disappointment with the team and its current form.
Juventus after PSV's Piroe
The Serie A giants are hoping to sign the 19-year-old on free transfer this summer, inking him on a five-year contract and then sending him on loan.