South Africa take on Nigeria in their fifth match of the Africa Cup of Nations qualifying campaign on Saturday afternoon.
Bafana Bafana trail the Super Eagles by a single point with just two matches to go. Nigeria are on nine points while South Africa are on eight points from four games.
There's so much pressure on Bafana than on Nigeria, and given how the teams have fared in the qualifiers thus far, only fireworks can be expected at the FNB Stadium.
After this match, it will be clearer as to who'll be in Cameroon next year.
Goal takes a look at the Group E permutations with Libya also in contention for a place in the Afcon finals:
- Whoever wins between Bafana and the Super Eagles will automatically secure a ticket plane to Cameroon with a match to spare.
- A draw would be enough for both Bafana and Nigeria to qualify should Libya lose to Seychelles.
- A loss for Bafana on Saturday coupled with Libya's win over Seychelles would see the runners-up being determined on the final day of the qualifiers.
- If Libya beat Seychelles and Bafana stun the Super Eagles, then Gernot Rohr's men will have to beat Seychelles in their final match to seal their passage to the Afcon finals.
- Should both Group E matches (Bafana v Nigeria and Seychelles v Libya) end in draws, then both Bafana and Nigeria qualify for the finals. However, the winner of the group would only be determined in March 2019.
- Seychelles have already been eliminated as they have a single point from their first four matches.