Man Utd discussing offloading Sanchez to PSG
The Red Devils believe he could serve as a replacement for Neymar or Kylian Mbappe
Sanchez had been linked to PSG last winter, and has failed to live up to expectations at Old Trafford with his position in the team coming under threat.
With massive wages, United are considering moving on from Sanchez and they believe PSG will be interested, should the Ligue 1 champions lose either Neymar or Kylian Mbappe, as expected.
Mourinho will block appointment of Man Utd technical director
Discussions have arisen over the contentious summer transfer window which saw Mourinho and Ed Woodward butt heads of player recruitment.
Woodward and the board want to change the way the team adds players, but are hesitant to impose a technical director on Mourinho unless he approves of the person.
Lyon manager slammed Memphis in front of team-mates
Memphis had previously complained over being used as a substitute against Angers, saying he did not always feel as though he was properly respected.
Genesio is reported to have said: "I apologize for three reasons: I apologize for all your delays, for the shoes you wear in the training of your equipment brand which is not that of the club, and for your lack of involvement in the warm-up Saturday".
West Ham target move for Wanyama
Wanyama has fallen down the depth chart in north London, making just five appearances this season and zero Premier League starts.
And the Hammers are hoping to take advantage by moving for the 27-year-old in January.
Wolves call Napoli about Rui and Diawara
Napoli denied the Premier League side's inquiry into Rui, who has become a starter at left-back in place of the injured Faouzi Ghoulam.
However, Napoli were more open to the idea of selling Diawara, who has failed to lock down a starting role in midfield.
Fire defender Vincent retires at age 24
Chicago Fire defender Brandon Vincent has surprisingly announced his retirement after just three professional seasons.
The 24-year-old had been a mainstay during his time with the Fire, starting 81 of his 86 career MLS appearances.
Vincent was capped by the U.S. national team once, appearing in a 2016 friendly against Canada.
Real Madrid want Mourinho back
Florentino Perez is monitoring the manager's situation at Man Utd
Madrid president Florentino Perez is monitoring Mourinho's situation at Manchester United, having dismissed Julen Lopetegui on Monday and then watching his players revolt over the possibility of hiring Antonio Conte.
Though Mourinho is committed to United, Perez feels he may be able to tempt the former Madrid manager back to the Bernabeu.
Karius agent denies Besiktas loan termination rumours
The agent of Loris Karius has denied reports that his client’s two-year loan to Besiktas will be terminated early.
But Karius’ agent, Florian Goll, has strongly refuted any reports that the Turkish side would be looking to send the goalkeeper back to Merseyside early.
Madrid players want Zidane back in charge
French coach left this summer after third Champions League
Zidane walked away from the club after lifting a third consecutive Champions League with Madrid in the summer.
But after Julen Lopetegui received his marching orders, and despite reports Antonio Conte is the favourite to replace him, the club's players favour a reunion with the Frenchman.
Madrid would need Belgium approval to sign Martinez
The Royal Belgian Football Association (RBFA) have insisted that Real Madrid must reach an agreement with them first in order to appoint Roberto Martinez as their new coach.
Santi Solari has been temporarily placed in charge at the Santiago Bernabeufollowing the sacking of Julen Lopetegui in the wake of a 5-1 Clasico defeat to Barcelona.
Barcelona to 'act strongly' on Ousmane Dembele
Top officials at the club are said to have met last Thursday to discuss whether or not the Frenchman has a future at the Camp Nou, per Sport.
Dembele is currently out of favour having turned up late for Barca's recent clash with Sevilla, although he did impress after coming on as a substitute in Sunday's 5-1 El Clasico victory.
It is understood that the outcome of last week's meeting was an agreement to look for potential buyers in the January transfer window - a decision that would draw interest from Chelsea, Liverpool, and long-time suitors Arsenal.
Mount & Timori to play Chelsea
The pair are on loan at Derby but have been given permission to face the Blues.
"It is a weird feeling, we spoke about it, we didn't think we would be able to play, but we're looking forward to it," Mount said.
Liverpool make offer for Iker Muniain
The 25-year-old's contract expires in the summer and it thought that Jurgen Klopp's side have sounded out the possibility of a move to Merseyside, although the player, a Basque native, is believed to favour a new contract with his boyhood club.
No Real bid for Palacios
Rumours have been gathering pace suggesting that a deal worth around €23 million (£20m/$26m) had been agreed between Real and River Plate, but his representative has nixed such talk.
“Nobody called me from Real Madrid because of Palacios – [Inter vice-president Javier] Zanetti called to let me know that they are following him because he is a player that interests them, but only that," he said.
Alli excited for future after signing new Spurs deal
Dele Alli has put pen to paper on a new six year deal that will keep him in North London until 2024.
The England midfielder follows manager Mauricio Pochettino and captain Harry Kane in committing his long term future to the club.
In a post on Instagram Alli said: "I've loved my time at Spurs so far and I'm very excited to see what the future holds!"
Alli signs new Spurs contract until 2024
Defoe assured of future at Bournemouth
Eddie Howe has told Jermain Defoe he has a future at Bournemouth, per the Daily Mirror.
The 36-year-old has played just 14 times this season, but he will be given a chance to impress against Norwich.
“Jermain has been brilliant. He has trained well and his attitude has been fantastic," Howe said.
Juve circle James talks
Demirbay calm amid Liverpool links
Benitez confident of receiving Newcastle funds
Rafa Benitez is confident that he will be given the funds required to strengthen his Newcastle team in January, per the Daily Mirror.
The Magpies are currently in the bottom three, and owner Mike Ashley is ready to loosen the purse strings to avoid relegation to the Championship.
Besiktas look to cancel Karius loan
German keeper could be out by January
Having been sent to Turkey in a bid to rebuild his confidence after a disastrous spell at Anfield, the German has continued to struggle for form.
As such, Besiktas - who have the option to sign Karius permanently - want to send him back to England and sign Reds striker Divock Origi on the same terms.
Mourinho to be backed with big money in January
Manchester United is ready to improve the squad during the winter window
The Portuguese manager was after a defender this summer with a move for Raphael Varane rebuffed while Harry McGuire and Jerome Boateng were not deemed worth moving for by the club's board.
Now, the club is willing to back the manager if there is an area where Mourinho believes he can improve with a defender and a forward being named as the priorities.
Bayern Munich and Marseille after Everton's Onyekuru
Onyekuru has scored two goals in in 10 games after scoring 10 goals in 28 games for Anderlecht last season.
RB Leipzig monitoring Everton's Lookman
Lookman has struggled to find consistent gametime in England this season and, after the winger contributed five goals and four assists on loan last term, RB Leipzig is interested in bringing him back.
Fulham ready to spend in January
The club spent big over the summer after earning promotion from the Championship but currently sit 18th in the league.
What remains to be seen is what coach is charged with leading the group through, though, as manager's Slavisa Jokanovic's future remains in doubt despite backing from players and ownership.
Spurs target Ajax goalkeeper Onana
Onana on Spurs radar
Cameroonian goalkeeper Andre Onana is a transfer target for Spurs, according to Dutch publication Voetbal International.
Onana, 22, has impressed for Ajax this season and is said to have caught the eye of a number of top clubs across Europe.
The report says it's unclear whether Onana would be a replacement for current first choice goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, or whether he'd arrive as competition.
Onana arrived at Ajax from Barcelona's youth academy three years ago and would follow in the footsteps of Christian Eriksen, Jan Vertonghen, Toby Alderweireld and Davinson Sanchez should he make the move from Amsterdam to North London.
United seek competition for Shaw
Jose Mourinho is keen to add another high quality left-back to his squad despite the good form of Luke Shaw, according to the Manchester Evening News.
Full-back has been a problem area for United in recent years, but a good start to the season for England left-back Shaw has provided a welcome boost for Mourinho.
However, with a lack of other suitable options at his disposal, the United boss is apparently looking to target another left-back to compete with Shaw in the coming months.
Conte keen on Manchester United move
The 49-year-old, who was replaced by Maurizio Sarri at Stamford Bridge in the summer, has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid, following the departure of Julen Lopetegui.
However, reports in Italy suggest that Conte likes the idea of a move to Old Trafford. Paul Pogba played under the Italian at Juventus and Alexis Sanchez, Ander Herrera and Romelu Lukaku were all transfer targets for him during his time in Turin.
Cavani pay cut key to future transfer
PSG striker Edinson Cavani will need to take a pay cut if he's to secure a transfer away from the club, reports Le10Sport.
The Uruguayan currently earns €12 million (£11m/$14m) a year with the French champions and with Financial Fair Play restrictions in place, Thomas Tuchel's side are unlikely to offer him a new deal.
The report names Napoli, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Juventus, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid as potential destinations for the striker, but none are likely to match his current salary with PSG.
Juventus to pursue Tottenham and United targets
Sporting director Fabio Paratici is said to have identified both players as targets, but La Viola would demand as much as €100 million (£88m/$113m) for the pair before they consider a sale.
Real eye Pochettino after Lopetegui exit
Pochettino top of the pile for Real Madrid
Lopetegui's departure was confirmed by the Spanish giants on Monday with ex-player Santiago Solari, coach of Madrid's reserve side, temporarily replacing him.
It had been suggested that former Chelsea manager Antonio Conte would be taking over at the Bernabeu, but The Sun claim that 'Spanish player power' stopped the Italian from getting the job.
The article goes on to say that Real Madrid are optimistic about their chances of landing Pochettino after a meeting with 'people close' to the Spurs manager in London last week.