Milan target Aurier
Mandzukic to remain at Juve
The Croatian had been linked with a move to the Middle-Eastern country, but any deal is now off due to ‘economic and fiscal problems’, as per Sky Sports.
The attacker will now remain in Turin but could be interested in a swap to the Premier League in January.
Greenwood close to new Man Utd deal
Can-Meunier swap could be on the cards
Milinkovic-Savic to sign contract by December
Arsenal set for quiet January window
Arsenal managing director Vinai Venkatesham has hinted the Gunners will have a quiet January transfer window.
“We’ve just been through the transfer period in the summer, that’s what we always call the main transfer window,” Venkatesham told Bloomberg.
“We were very aggressive in that transfer window, signing a number of new players that we’re very excited about, predominately targeting young players that we believe can grow and develop with us over future years.
“When we look forward to January, we’ll see when January comes. I’d say that we always treat the summer window as being the more strategic window.”
Rapinoe could be a Barcelona target
Ramos unfazed by Mourinho rumours
Sergio Ramos has insisted he is not bothered by rumours that Jose Mourinho could return as Real Madrid manager should Zinedine Zidane be sacked by the club.
“It doesn't annoy me that his name is linked, that's how it is,” he said. “I don't have to say if it annoys me or not, that's the situation. Here, you lose a game and you have to change something. It's difficult, but that's the reality.”
“Ramos was also quick to point out that Zidane is still the Real boss and appeared to downplay the severity of Los Blancos' indifferent start to the campaign.”
Milan interested in PSV starlet
The Serie A club have been monitoring Malen and his 11 goals in 14 appearances last season has the 20-year-old striker back on their radar.
Milan have discussed Malen before with his agent, Mino Raiola, and a move this summer is very possible.
'Man Utd need four or five players'
Manchester United will require an additional four or five players to become title contenders once more, claims Harry Redknapp.
Under the guidance of former manager Sir Alex Ferguson, the Red Devils swept to 13 Premier League titles, but have been nowhere near that level since his 2013 retirement.
Redknapp, a man who crossed swords with many of Ferguson’s sides down the years, feels for under-fire Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as he feels the Norwegian has been dealt a rough hand with an average squad at best.
Man Utd vow to keep on spending
Manchester United remain committed to “competing and winning trophies at the highest level”, a club spokesman has said, while the club also intend to continue investing heavily in the squad.
The Red Devils said in a statement: “Everyone at the club, from the owners down, is focused on competing for and winning trophies at the highest level. To do that we have invested heavily in the playing squad and will continue to do so."
Leeds pair to land new contracts
Parkhurst reveals retirement plan
Committed to PSG?
🗣️ Tuchel on Neymar:— Goal (@goal) September 23, 2019
"He has a contract so of course he is 100 per cent with us. I can even confirm that he is 100 per cent involved with us on the field and 100 per cent in the group.
"He laughs a lot with his team-mates, it's normal for him and it's good for the team." pic.twitter.com/Kj0RjTLmoW
Xavi would like Premier League post
Barcelona legend Xavi has revealed that he would welcome the chance to manage in the Premier League, should a return to Camp Nou fail to materialise.
Kownacki joins Fortuna Dusseldorf from Sampdoria
Fortuna bindet @dkownacki24 bis 2023🔴⚪️— Fortuna Düsseldorf (@f95) September 23, 2019
Die zwischen #F95 und @sampdoria vereinbarte Kaufoption für Dawid #Kownacki ist nach seinem vierten Einsatz in dieser Saison in Kraft getreten. Demnach hat die Fortuna ihn nun fest verpflichtet. Der Vertrag des 22-Jährigen läuft bis 2023. pic.twitter.com/ke9EYGw5jy
Real Madrid resisted Napoli approach for James - Ancelotti
The Italian giants tried to lure the Colombian to Stadio San Paolo after he returned to Santiago Bernabeu following a loan spell at Bayern Munich.
"With James, there was the will to sign him but we clashed with the resistance of Real Madrid," Ancelotti told Radio Anch'io Sport - as per the Daily Mail.
"Now he's playing for Los Blancos, so there was no possibility of signing him in the end."
Real Madrid set sights on Dybala
Dybala has fallen down the pecking order at Juve under Maurizio Sarri, featuring in only two of the club's four Serie A matches at the start of the new season.
Leicester & Crystal Palace eyeing Wolves defender John
Both Premier League clubs are interested in signing the 20-year-old, who has one year left to run on his existing deal at Molineux.
John is currently out on loan at Doncaster Rovers, where he has scored once in six League Two appearances.
Arsenal failed to land Vanheusden in the summer
Arsenal were knocked back in their approach for Standard Liege defender Zinho Vanheusden during the summer transfer window - according to Het Laatste Nieuws via Talk Sport.
The Gunners enquired over the 20-year-old's availability but were unable to negotiate a final deal.
Vanheusden has appeared in two matches for Standard Liege at the start of the new season.
Juventus planning firesale to comply with FFP
The Bianconeri need to rake in around €300 million ($329m, £265m) in order to comply with financial fair play rules, partly due to the €100 million ($110m, £88m) they splashed out on Cristiano Ronaldo and his subsequent wage packet.
Paulo Dybala, Blaise Matuidi, Emre Can and Miralem Pjanic have all been linked with moves away from Turin in recent months.
Gremio set price tag for Everton
Sterling still on Real Madrid's radar
Mandzukic wants Premier League move
Was right transfer call made by Man Utd?
Al-Gharafa running out of time to sign Juve's Mandzukic
Bianconeri sporting director Fabio Paratici has confirmed that the Qatar based club are now on a deadline, with the Croatian free to leave Turin within the next seven days.
Mandzukic has yet to feature for Juventus in the 2019-20 season.
Inter to offload Barbosa permanently in January
The 23-year-old is currently on loan at Flamengo, with a number of European clubs reportedly interested in his services.
Barbosa has hit 17 goals in 16 league matches for the Brazilian outfit in 2019.
Chelsea target Hysaj set for new Napoli deal
The 25-year-old's current deal is due to expire in 2021, but he is now likely to be granted an extension at Stadio San Paolo.
Hysaj is on Chelsea's shortlist of potential new signings for when their transfer ban ends next year.
Tottenham scout Fiorentina's Sottil
Spurs are likely to continue monitoring the 20-year-old's progress, with a view to launching a bid for his services next year.
Sottil was an unused substitute during a 2-2 draw at Atalanta, but he has featured in two Serie A matches for Fiorentina this term.
Melbourne City sign Checker
Australian defender Emma Checker has joined W-League side Melbourne City on a one-year deal.
Melbourne City have also confirmed the re-signings of promising young players Sofia Sakalis and Chelsea Blissett.
Rodrygo in limbo at Real Madrid
The winger is seen as not quite ready for the first team but too talented for the Castilla team, where Zinedine Zidane believes the Brazilian could be a target for other teams.
As a result, he did not feature in any match over the weekend as he is in a similar situation to that of Vinicius Junior's last season.
Tuchel: Neymar is 100 per cent with us
Thomas Tuchel insists that Neymar is committed to PSG despite a summer full of transfer rumours.
The manager challenged the Brazilian to keep improving while reiterating that Neymar is a key member of the squad both on and off the field.
Hibernian boss not thinking about his future
Under-pressure Hibernian coach Paul Heckingbottom says he is not thinking about his job security as his team crashed to a 2-1 defeat at home to Hearts in the Scottish Premiership.
The defeat sees Hibs sit in second-last on the league table, having not won a match since the opening day of the season.
With boos from supporters greeting the performance on the full-time whistle, Heckingbottom insisted that wasn't considering the thought of losing his job, and instead was focusing on turning the team's performances around.
"You're asking the wrong man (about his job security), I'm just going to carry on as normal and not even considering that," Heckingbottom told Sky Sports News.
"If I start thinking about that and making decisions based on trying to save myself then I'm doing the wrong thing.
"I have to push the players and today they know I'm not happy with them - I should be stood here talking about a fantastic goal and some big performances from some players but I'm not."
'We never won anything' - Icardi says he left Inter for PSG to win trophies
Mauro Icardi said he left Inter for Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain to win titles as he believes he has reached a point in his career where he needs to win trophies.
Icardi moved to PSG on an initial season-long loan, with the French giants reportedly holding the option to buy the striker for €65 million (£59m/$71m).
Icardi – stripped of the Inter captaincy last season and frozen out by head coach Antonio Conte after the former Chelsea boss took over as manager– said the time was right to leave San Siro.
Zidane wants 'new Mbappe' Camavinga
Teenager is ever-present for Rennes in Ligue 1
The teenager has made a big impression during his short time in Ligue 1 so far, playing every game this season and earning comparisons with none other than Kylian Mbappe for his precocious talent.
English teams line up for ex-Crystal Palace winger
Barcelona watch Napoli's Ruiz
Milan consider Aurier move
The Serie A side are looking for an alternative to Andrea Conti, who has failed to impress as the club's starter this season.
That has led Milan to Aurier, as they consider a January move for the Ivory Coast international.
Everton consider move for Poulsen
The Toffees are looking for reinforcements up top, with Moise Kean yet to show his best and Dominic Calvert-Lewin having only scored once this season.
Poulsen, 25, scored 19 times in all competitions last season and Everton could be keen to add him should their current striker options continue to falter.