- The updated Goal Fantasy Football game is now available to play for free
- You can make unlimited changes to your starting lineup until Friday 11th August!
- We’ve updated the squads and the kits for the new season
- Play your friends in Head to Head challenges and compete in your own custom leagues
- Win weekly and monthly prizes throughout the season
- Prizes include 4K Smart TVs and games packages
- We will also be giving away spot prizes for the best team names, most improved team and most points in a league
- The World Champion will win a fantastic match day experience
We’ve updated the gameplay on Goal Fantasy Football to make it easier and quicker to play. You can now set up a team in 5 minutes and invite your friends to join your own custom league. Or if you prefer you can join the global Goal League and compete with football fans from all over the world and our own Goal editors.
Every week our Goal Fantasy Football scout will give you tips on formations and team line-ups, giving you expert advice on the players to pick and the duds to drop to help you improve the performance of your team.
N’Golo Kante was the driving force of the Chelsea midfield as the Blues won the Premier League. The Frenchman was named the Premier League Player of the Season and awarded the PFA and Football Writers' Association top prizes for his performances last season. But is he the best midfielder for your team?