We're running a tipster competition for the match, with £200 in bonus funds as prizes. It's free to enter, all you need to do is send in your prediction to the @GoalBetting Twitter feed, using the #GoalUCLComp.
The tip can be from any of the many pre-match markets bet365 offer for the game and each entry must include an image of the market and price from the site. We won't be able to accept any entries that can't be validated via this method or that don't include the correct hashtag.
Only one entry is allowed per person, anyone entering multiple times will be excluded from the competition and entries are open until 19:45 BST on Saturday. Full T&C's are available below.
Send in your entry to the @GoalBetting feed and include the #GoalUCLComp - for example "I'm backing Real Madrid to win 2-1 at 9/1 #GoalUCLComp" and include a screenshot of the market showing the quoted price.
The two biggest priced winning bets will win £100 each in bonus funds and these will be topped up directly to your account. If you're one of the winners then we'll be in touch within 72 hours of the final to confirm the details. You must have a valid bet365 account in order to claim any prize.
Will you play it safe and opt for a short price, hoping that other fail to land their long shots on the showpiece finale or aim for a double figure return?
bet365 are offering their Bore Draw Money Back offer, which will see losing wagers on the Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets refunded if the match ends 0-0. So this is well worth considering for punters who foresee something of a stalemate.
All that's left to do is decide what you're backing and send in your tip to enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning £100 in bonus funds. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. You must have a bet365 account to claim a prize
2. One entry per person, multiple entries will result in disqualification
3. Entry is only valid via Twitter, using #GoalUCLComp, failure to do this will see entries deemed invalid
4. Selections must include proof of price direct from bet365's website or app, any entries without this will not count
5. The biggest two price winning selections will see £100 in bonus funds added to their bet365 account
6. Bonus funds may take up to 7 days to be credited
7. Entry is open until 7:45 on Saturday 3rd June. Any entries made after this point will not count.
8. Goal's decision is final
9. Standard bet365 bonus terms and conditions apply.
The bet365 bonus T&C’s are as follows, not sure if space will allow these being included anywhere?
bet365 Bonus only applicable to desktop, mobile or tablet (Telephone Betting excluded), subject to three times turnover requirement prior to withdrawal and 90-day expiry limit; Asian Handicap and Goal Line markets, selections with odds of less than 1.50, fully or partly Cashed Out bets and Instant Games bets do not count towards turnover requirement; where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, the original stake will not count towards turnover requirement and only the new stake will count; other conditions apply.