1. Sony XPERIA ‘#ChampionsSofa ‘UEFA Champions League Final experience (the “Competition”) is promoted by Perform Group Ltd, Sussex House, Plane Tree Crescent, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7HE (Promoter) .Sony Mobile Communications AB is providing the price.
2. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Spain who are aged 18 and over. Each participant must have a valid EU/EEA passport or visa to access the UK. The Competition is not open to employees of the Promoter or the Sony Mobile Communications AB group of companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the campaign.
3. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. This Competition is without any obligation to make a purchase for entry.
4. To enter the Competition, participants must answer six (6) UEFA Champions League-based quiz questions to determine a score.
5. There will be 1 quiz in total: the quiz will go live Monday 8th May 2017
6. Participants may enter the Competition only once during the duration of the Competition Period (as defined below). Between 09:00 GMT on Monday 8th May 2017 and 24:00 GMT Thursday 18th May 2017, entrants may enter the Competition via any promotional communications.
7. We will not accept entries from agents, organised groups, entries automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupted entries, or any entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
9. The Competition opens at 09:00 GMT on Monday 8th May 2017 and closes at 24:00 GMT on Thursday 18th May 2017 (“Competition Period”). Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
10. There is one (1) prize (“Prize”) to be won. The winner (“Winner”) will be the 27th person who submits a valid entry and correctly answers the Competition question. The Prize consists of two tickets that entitle the winner and one (1) guest to see the UEFA Champions League Final Cardiff 2017 in Wales on 3rd June 2017. The winner and their guest will get a silver package each with accommodation (Royal Hotel). The Accommodation is for two nights, Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd June. The Winner and his guest will get special tickets with Exclusive Photography Experience: one ticket per person for the match, photo opportunity to take photos of the warm up before the match and access to the Sony Mobile Pre-Match Hospitality.
11. The winners will be responsible for ensuring that they and their guests have all necessary travel (valid passport/visa etc.) and insurance documentation required to enter the country in which the match is played (United Kingdom). The Winner must have a valid EU or EEA passport or a valid visa to enter the UK. The passport details must be provided to Sony Mobile Communications in advance of the FinalSony Mobile Communications is not providing visa sponsorship for non EU/EEA members.
12. The winners are responsible for their and their guest's behaviour whilst attending the match and acknowledges that the Promoter and Sony Mobile Communications AB, reserves the right (without any liability to the winner or their guest) to exclude the winner and/or their guest from participation in the experience, or bring the experience to an end early if the winner and/or their guest fail to comply with directions from the Promoter, with the relevant ticket terms and conditions as set out by UEFA and the host football club or the winner, and/or their guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. UEFA may require that additional personal information is provided to it in relation to each winner of a prize (and, if applicable, their guest) for safety and security reasons, including (for example) their name, date of birth, country of birth and Passport or ID number. Failure to provide this information will result in the forfeiture of the Prize.
13. Any accessibility requirements must be confirmed immediately after winners are confirmed, in order that relevant arrangements are made with UEFA to facilitate an accessible match ticket.
14. Using the details provided at the point of entry for the quiz the winner will be notified via email, Facebook or telephone by 12:00 GMT on Friday 19th May May 2017. Upon contact by the Promoter, the winner will be given details of how to claim their Prize.
15. If a winner does not respond within 72 hours of being notified, they will be treated as having forfeited the Prize, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to select a substitute winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter may use the Winners’ names, images and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
17. Details of the winner can be obtained by emailing email@example.com for a period of ninety (90) days following the end of the Competition Period.
18. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value, should the advertised Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control, to the extent possible given the ‘money-can’t-buy’ elements of the Prize.
20. Winner and accompanying guest are responsible for all other costs and expenses not expressly described as included as part of the Prize. This includes, without limitation, costs such as transportation to and from the Winner’s city of residence, additional accommodation if required, meals not specifically referenced, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes and all other items of a personal nature.
21. Unless mandatory local law states otherwise Participant is responsible for any costs, taxes, duties or levies incurred as a result of participating in or winning the Competition. In addition, Participant agrees and accepts that by winning the Competition Participant may incur taxes, duties or other levies including but not limited to any prize tax etc under any applicable laws and regulations. Participant unconditionally accepts to pay any such tax, duty or other levy in full on behalf of Participant or an accompanying guest.
22. Neither the Promoter or Sony Mobile Communications AB accepts responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize. The Promoter and Sony Mobile Communications AB further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
23. Neither of the Promoter or Sony Mobile Communications AB shall t be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
24. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and the Sony Mobile Communications AB and its group of companies exclude all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and the Sony Mobile Communications AB and its group of companies will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Competition (in contract, negligence or otherwise)where: (a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant; (b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or (c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the entrant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and (d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PROMOTER’S AND SONY MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS AB´S LIABILITY OR OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN THE COMPETITION AS STATED IN SHALL FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER BE LIMITED TO MAXIMUM EUR 100.
25. Neither the Promoter, the Sony Mobile Communications AB group of companies nor UEFA will be liable if the UEFA Champions League match to which the Prize relates is cancelled, postponed or rescheduled for any reason. Entrants should note that it may be necessary for the Promoter to vary elements of the Prize or even to cancel the experience where the Promoter is required to do so by UEFA in its absolute discretion including for safety and security reasons.
27. Any decision of the Promoter in respect of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend the Competition or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
30. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that it shall have no right or claim against Sony Mobile Communications AB or UEFA for any element of the Competition.
31. This Competition and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law
32. These Terms have been drafted in English and have been translated in other languages. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and the translated texts, the English text shall prevail and be used to solve doubts of interpretation.
33. Promoter: Perform Group Ltd, Sussex House, Plane Tree Crescent, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7HE