How to watch Brazil vs Argentina in the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers from India?
The top two sides in CONMEBOL World Cup qualifying meet on Sunday evening in Sao Paulo as Brazil host Argentina.
La Canarinha are currently top of the table with seven wins from seven, the most recent of which came on Thursday away to Chile, where Tite's men recorded a 1-0 success.
Lionel Scaloni's team meanwhile were 3-1 winners in Venezuela to stay six points behind their eternal rivals but another win this weekend for the Albiceleste would see them cut the gap to the leaders.
- Ronaldo, Sancho and Van de Beek: The winners and losers of Rangnick's Man Utd arrival
- The Arsenal overhaul: How Arteta is restoring Gunners' lost soul
- Salah makes a mockery of Ballon d'Or ranking in Liverpool's derby demolition of Everton
- The best player in the Premier League? Bernardo Silva steals the show on Grealish's Villa homecoming
Here's how to watch Brazil vs Argentina in the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers from India.
- What time is Brazil vs Argentina?
- How to watch on TV & live stream in India
- Brazil vs Argentina: Team news & stats
|Game||Brazil vs Argentina|
|Date||Monday, September 6|
In India, the CONMEBOL FIFA World Cup 2022 qualifiers will neither be telecasted on TV nor streamed online in the absence of an official broadcaster. Fans in India will have to find alternate means of watching or following the match.
Brazil remain without nine Premier League-based players who have not travelled because of coronavirus restrictions including Alisson Becker, Gabriel Jesus, Fred and Thiago Silva.
Argentina meanwhile are able to call upon the services of Lionel Messi who played the whole game in Venezuela despite only featuring for 24 minutes so far this season for new club Paris Saint-Germain.
- Brazil come into the game on an exceptional run of form with their seven qualifying wins seeing them score 17 goals and concede just twice.
- Indeed, in CONMEBOL qualifying Brazil have kept six consecutive clean sheets, conceding in just three of their last 17 matches in the competition making them an extremely formidable opponent even for the continent's best teams.
- Argentina are on a 21-match unbeaten run, but having conceded at least a goal in 12 of those games.