Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer
Gotze, Kagawa, Perisic
Hosogai, Mohrle, Sankoh, De Jong
Gogia, Baier, Bellinghausen
Lucas Barrios already has already made two substitute appearances, and given the fact that his recovery is well on track, he is in the running for a starting place on Saturday. The only absentees for Dortmund are Julian Koch and Marvin Bakalorz, who are both still working their way back to fitness.
Augsburg face an injury crisis as no less than seven players have been ruled out for the match against the German champions. Defenders Paul Verhaegh and Dominik Reinhardt, midfielders Andrew Sinkala, Marcel Ndjeng and Dawda Bah, as well as strikers Torsten Oehrl and Stephan Hain will be forced to watch from the sidelines.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Dortmund are yet to win two league games in a row this season. They can do that on Saturday by beating Augsburg at the Signal-Iduna Park.
- BVB are set to play their 1500th game in the Bundesliga. Only Hamburg, Werder Bremen, Bayern Munich and Stuttgart reached that landmark before them.
- Jurgen Klopp's men have failed to win in their last two home games, drawing 1-1 with Arsenal, and losing 2-1 to Hertha Berlin.
- Augsburg are the only team yet to win in this season's Bundesliga.
- Jos Luhukay's men have achieved four draws, more than any other team in the league.
- Only Kaiserslautern have scored less goals than Augsburg this season. Of the six goals scored by Jos Luhukay's men, three came from striker Sascha Molders, who has not scored a goal since round 2.