Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Aronica
Maggio, Gargano, Inler, Zuniga
Nagatomo, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu
Zanetti, Cambiasso, Poli
The biggest blow for Napoli coach Walter Mazzarri is the absence of Marek Hamsik, who is suspended. The Slovakia international will likely be replaced by Goran Pandev.
Hugo Campagnaro should be able to shrug off the head injury that he picked up in the 3-1 triumph over Chelsea in the Champions League on Wednesday and feature at the San Paolo on Sunday.
Meanwhile, Inter coach Claudio Ranieri will be without a handful of first-team regulars for the crunch clash. Maicon has been ruled out for two to three weeks after sustaining a knee injury in the midweek setback to Marseille, while Fredy Guarin is still nursing a calf injury and will have to wait to make his debut for the Nerazzurri.
Ricky Alvarez has still not recovered from his muscle injury and Andrea Ranocchia pulled out of training on Thursday with a thigh problem.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Napoli beat Inter 2-0 in the Coppa Italia quarter-finals on January 25, eliminating the holders from the tournament.
- The Partenopei have kept four straight clean sheets in Serie A action.
- Mazzarri's men have outscored their opponents 8-1 in their last three competitive games.
- Napoli's 41 goals scored is the second-highest total in Serie A, behind only leaders AC Milan.
- Inter have failed to pick up a win in their last five Serie A encounters, conceding 13 goals during that span.
- The Nerazzurri have been held scoreless in their last four matches in all competitions.
- Ranieri's side have been outscored 8-0 in their past four games away from San Siro.