Atletico Madrid's Diego Forlan has not entered into negotiations with Inter - agent

Representative of the Uruguayan has moved to quash speculation that the player has spoken of his desire to move to the Italian side with the Turkish media
The agent of Atletico Madrid's Diego Forlan has vehemently denied rumours that his client has discussed the possibility of a move to world champions Inter.

Reports emanating from Turkey earlier on Tuesday suggested that the Uruguayan forward had confirmed he had entered into talks with the Italian giants, and also claimed that the 31-year-old declared the move "a dream".

However, Marca states that Forlan's representative has moved to quash speculation that the player had given an interview regarding his future.

Daniel Bolotnikoff said of the former Manchester United striker: "Since he returned from holiday, Diego hasn't spoken to any media. There is, at the moment, no offer from Inter and no open negotiation with anybody."

Meanwhile, Atletico CEO Miguel Angel Gil Marin has remarked that the club would consider offers for Forlan, but only if the Spanish outfit are able to finalise a move for Porto striker Radamel Falcao.

The Vicente Calderon side are chasing the Colombia international as an alternative for Sergio Aguero, who left the Spanish capital for Manchester City, and Marin told FCInter1908.it: "At the moment we are not interested in selling Forlan, but we are thinking of closing a deal for Falcao.

"Since losing Aguero we are looking for another striker, but if we get Falcao, then offers for Forlan will be considered."

Reports suggest Atletico are close to sealing a €30 million deal for Falcao, who finished as top scorer in last season's Europa League.