Genoa are on the verge of completing a move for Schalke right-back Rafinha, confirms the Italian club's president Enrico Preziosi.
"Rafinha is having his medical tests. It's just a question of hours. We have been following Rafinha since last year and he has been an objective for our coach," he told Sky Sport Italia.
And Preziosi confirmed reports claiming a four-year agreement was reached.
"He will sign a four-year contract and begin training on Thursday."
But that's where the buck stops in terms of incoming transfers.
"We will not sign anyone else," Preziosi concluded.
There are players who are expected to leave Marassi, however.
"Acquafresca? We have to see his wishes and Cagliari's will. There are good chances."
On Tuesday Cagliari's president Massimo Cellino said he was confident of bringing the striker back.
Preziosi's Rafinha response comes after German reports claimed the player was heading to the port city.