Zlatan Ibrahimovic Will Leave Only If Inter Sell Him – Agent

The player's agent has stepped in to try and bury the rumours surrounding his client's future...
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will only leave Inter if the club decides to sell him, according to his agent, Mino Raiola.

The Sweden international has been linked with a lucrative move to Barcelona in recent weeks after the player claimed that leaving Inter was a possibility.

Speculation has been rife in Milan, but Inter and president Massimo Moratti have tried to play down talk of an exit. Moratti claimed his striker was 90 per cent sure of staying. The other 10 per cent has led to more rumours, but Raiola has tried to clear the confusion.

"Ibrahimovic was being honest when he didn't promise he would stay for life as he is a player who is always looking for a new stimulus. He is attracted by other teams," Raiola told Sportmediaset.it.

"However, if Zlatan does leave then it's because there is an agreement between Inter and another team."

Inter have maintained their stance on their star striker, however, their move for Diego Milito has only led to more rumours surrounding Ibrahimovic's future.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com