The Scudetto holders will be looking to pick up their first victory of the new campaign when they lock horns with Marco Giampaolo's side at San Siro
|AC Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Nocerino, van Bommel, Seedorf; Aquilani; El Shaarawy, Cassano
The injury list at Milan keeps on growing by the day as Alexandre Pato has been ruled out for a month after picking up a thigh injury against Udinese on Wednesday. Defenders Luca Antonini, Philippe Mexes and Daniele Bonera are not fit to feature against Cesena while midfielders Mathieu Flamini, Gennaro Gattuso, Massimo Ambrosini and Kevin-Prince Boateng will also miss out. Attackers Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho are sidelined but Pippo Inzaghi may see some action off the bench on Saturday.
|Cesena (4-3-3): Ravaglia; Ceccarelli, Von Bergen, Rossi, Lauro; Parolo, Colucci, Guana; Eder, Mutu, Candreva
Cesena coach Marco Giampaolo almost has a full squad at his disposal but will be unable to call on Francesco Antonioli and Vincenzo Rennella who are out due to injury.
- Milan are winless in the first three games of the new campaign.
- The players currently on the treatment table for the Rossoneri accounted for 50 Serie A goals last season.
- Massimiliano Allegri's men were held to four draws at home last term but have already picked up two in two matches at San Siro this season.
- The Serie A champions conceded 12 goals in their own backyard last year.
- Cesena beat Milan 2-0 in the second game of the 2010-11 campaign.
- The Seahorses suffered 10 defeats on their travels last season.
- Cesena lost 10 games by a one-goal margin last term.
- Marco Giampaolo's men conceded 29 goals away from home during the last campaign.