Vancouver announce Emnes signing
Kehrer looking for Neymar and Mbappe inspiration
New PSG defender Thilo Kehrer is aiming for the top and is convinced training every day with the likes of Kylian Mbappe and Neymar will help him get there.
"Training with and defending against world-class players like Neymar and Mbappe will only help me become a better player," he said.
Yacob signs with Nottingham Forest until 2020
Nottingham Forest have announced the signing of Claudio Yacob on a two-year deal.
The 31-year-old had been a free agent since leaving West Bromwich Albion last season and follows Panagiotis Tachtsidis into the club.
Jorginho had City deal before Chelsea switch
Chelsea midfielder Jorginho agreed terms on a move to Manchester City before moving to Stamford Bridge, his agent has confirmed.
As revealed by Goal back in April, however, London was not his first choice destination during the transfer window as City had lined up a stunning deal to bring him to Manchester.
"It was all done with Jorginho. There was an agreement, but there was no agreement between the clubs. All parties have to agree, and one did not," Joao Santos said on Thursday.
Sunderland seeking legal action against returning Djilobodji
Sunderland are seeking legal action against Papy Djilobodji after the defender returned to the club 72 days late.
The former Chelsea man spent last season on loan at Ligue 1 side Dijon, but failed to report for pre-season training with the Black Cats.
“The club is taking legal advice on the situation, and the player has been undergoing fitness tests, to assess whether he has returned to the club in a state to play professional football," a statement from the club reads.
Man Utd unsure on new Herrera deal
Manchester United are still unsure whether or not to offer Ander Herrera a new deal at Old Trafford, according to the Evening Standard.
The Spain international sees his contract expire in the summer and is hopeful of an extended stay.
However, if United chiefs don't act soon then reports suggest that Herrera will seek first-team opportunities elsewhere, with former club Athletic Bilbao interested in a return.
Man City to enter Rabiot transfer race
Pep Guardiola has given Manchester City chiefs the green light to make a move for Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot, according to Don Balon.
The 23-year-old is also being chased by both Barcelona and AC Milan, while Liverpool are thought to have already made contact with the player's representatives.
Rabiot, who sees his currect PSG deal expire at the end of the season, has previously expressed his desire to play in the English top flight, saying: “I would love to play in the Premier League, not necessarily one club in particular, even though I was very fond of Liverpool when I was young."
McCormack to pair up with Bolt
Australian club Central Coast Mariners are in talks over a deal to sign Aston Villa outcast Ross McCormack according to the Express and Star.
McCormack joined the Midlands club in a £12 million (€15.5m) move from Fulham in 2006 but has spent time on loan at Nottingham Forest and Melbourne City as he is deemed surplus to requirements at Villa Park.
Should the former Scotland forward seal a switch to the Mariners, he could be lining up alongside Olympic champion Usain Bolt, who is spending time on trial at the club as he chases his dream of becoming a professional footballer.
Ex-Arsenal youngster has Wolfsburg contract cancelled
Former Arsenal youngster Kaylen Hinds has had his contract cancelled by Wolfsburg, the club have confirmed.
"VfL Wolfsburg has parted with Kaylen Hinds," a statement reads. "The club has reacted to the forward's unauthorised absence of several weeks by terminating his contract with immediate effect," the club said in a statement on Thursday.
Juve & Inter to battle for Chiesa
Juventus and Inter are set to battle to sign Fiorentina forward Federico Chiesa, according to Tuttosport.
The 20-year-old has already earned call-ups to the Italy national team and is one of the hottest prospects in Serie A.
And despite a €70 million (£63m/$81.3m) asking price, the Italian giants are set to make their moves over the next 12 months.
'Real Madrid not missing Ronaldo...yet!'
Isco insists that Real Madrid are not missing the presence of Cristiano Ronaldo...yet!
Ronaldo's move from Santiago Bernabeu to Juventus was the biggest of the summer window, but Spain international Isco insists his absence has not been felt at Madrid.
Oblak tops Inter's goalkeeper shortlist
Atletico Madrid's Jan Oblak is top of Inter's goalkeeping shortlist as they eye a replacement for Samir Handanovic, according to Tuttosport.
Handanovic is now 35 and the San Siro outfit are keen to secure a No.1 who they can rely on for the forseeable future.
They are aware, however, how difficult it will be to prise Oblak away from the Spanish capital, and as such have also taken an interest in Fiorentina's Alban Lafont.
Pogba not ruling out January move
Could a switch to Barca be on the cards?
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has left the door open to him leaving Old Trafford in the January transfer window.
The France international continues to be linked with Barcelona, and he refused to confirm whether he would see out the season with United.
Spurs enter race for Ajax starlet De Jong
Tottenham are the latest in a long line of clubs to show an interest in signing Ajax youngster Frenkie De Jong, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Barcelona had been expected to sign De Jong this summer, but the Blaugrana could not come to an agreement with the Amsterdam outfit.
And now they are set to face competition from Spurs as well as Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City and Roma.
Ceballos: Zidane almost forced me out of Madrid
Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos has admitted that he would have been forced to leave the club had Zinedine Zidane remained in charge.
The Spaniard struggled to break into the first team under France legend Zidane, but has been recalled to the Spain squad already and looks set to earn more opportunities under Julen Lopetegui.
Bettinelli to earn new Fulham contract
Fulham goalkeeper Marcus Bettinelli is set to earn a new contract at Craven Cottage, according to The Sun.
Despite the summer arrivals of Fabri and Francisco Rico, Bettinelli has regained the No.1 jersey for Slavisa Jokanovic's side.
His performances saw him called-up to the England squad for the first time this week, and now he is set to agree terms on a fresh deal amid interest from West Ham and Crystal Palace.
Milinkovic-Savic agent hints at PSG offer
Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic was offered a deal worth €8 million (£7m/$9m) from an unnamed French club, according to his agent.
The Serbia international was linked with Paris Saint-Germain during the summer window, and this news suggests that the Ligue 1 champions did all they could to bring him to Milinkovic-Savic.
Man Utd line up Nuno to replace Mourinho
Red Devils board draw up managerial shortlist
Manchester United are lining up Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo as a potential replacement for Jose Mourinho, according to Bild (via Daily Star).
The Red Devils hierarchy are running out of patience with Mourinho after a difficult summer transfer window and a poor start to the Premier League season.
And Nuno - who earned promotion to the Premier League last season with Wolves - is on the Old Trafford outfit's shortlist to step into his Portuguese compatriot's shoes.
Milan enter race to sign Rabiot
AC Milan are the latest club to show an interest in signing Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot, according to Corriere dello Sport.
The Rossoneri are keen to close the gap on Juventus in Serie A, and see Rabiot - who is out of contract at the end of this season - as an affordable upgrade on their current midfield options.
They are likely to face competition from Barcelona, but sporting director Leonardo is confident the France international can be tempted to San Siro.
Moses the odd man out at Chelsea
Two years ago many expected Victor Moses to leave Chelsea, but a resurgence under Antonio Conte saw him become a key cog at Stamford Bridge.
Conte's departure, though, has seen the Nigeria international fall back down the pecking order, and he now looks a prime candidate to move on come the January transfer window.
Busquets close to new Barca contract
Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets is close to signing a new contract with the Blaugrana, according to Mundo Deportivo.
The Spain international has been in talks over a new deal over the summer and is now set to put pen to paper after agreeing terms.
As well as a wage increase, Busquets' release clause will also go from €200 million (£180m/$233m) to €500m (£450m/$582m).
Draxler denies Bayern contact
Paris Saint-Germain winger Julian Draxler has insisted he never spoke with Bayern Munich regarding a move over the summer.
The Germany international has struggled to break into the first team at Parc des Princes but remains committed to the Ligue 1 champions.
Man Utd target Atletico Madrid star Lucas Hernandez
Red Devils face Real Madrid competition for defender
Having failed to sign a defender this summer, Jose Mourinho's Manchester United have got Atletico Madrid's Lucas Hernandez in their viewfinder, France Football reports.
The France World Cup winner is under contract until 2024 and has a release clause of €80 million, but Atleti want to improve his terms and raise the clause to €140m.
Complicating matters are Real Madrid, who also want to sign the versatile 22-year-old, who is capable of playing a centre-back but was Les Bleus' left-back at Russia 2018.
Maradona headed to Mexico?
The Argentina legend looks set for a managerial post
The Argentine legend won the World Cup in Mexico in 1986 but never has worked in the country. There are still details to work out, including how the 57-year-old will get out of the contract he signed to be the chairman of Dynamo Brest in Belarus.
Jorginho hopes for Serie A return 'one day'
Chelsea midfielder Jorginho is loving his start to life in the Premier League, but he hopes to one day return to the Serie A.
Jorginho, 26, arrived at Stamford Bridge in July after spending four and a half seasons with Napoli.
Marcelo dismisses Juve speculation
Marcelo insisted he will retire at Real Madrid after strongly dismissing links with Serie A champions Juventus.
Brazil international left-back Marcelo was reportedly a target for Juve, who lured former team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo to Turin, before the transfer window closed.
Vertonghen expects new Spurs deal
Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen expects the club to extend his contract until 2020.
Vertonghen, who arrived at Spurs from Ajax in 2012, was linked with a move to French champions Paris Saint-Germain in the off-season.
But the defender revealed that he expects Spurs to pick up an option on his contract.
Man United with no plan to sign Terry
Despite reports claiming that Jose Mourinho wanted to take a risk in signing John Terry, the Manchester Evening News reports that there is no interest from the Old Trafford outfit in the former Chelsea star.
Terry was a star for Mourinho with the Blues and is a free agent. He teased that he would be back to work soon after a summer off.
Manchester City looking at Betis left back
Manchester City are looking at Real Betis left-back Junior Firpo, according to El Confidencial.
The 22-year-old Firpo has drawn the eye of City scouts, whose reports have piqued the interest of Pep Guardiola.
However, Firpo recently signed a new deal with Betis with a €60 million (£54m/$70m) release clause, so he will not be easy to pry away from the La Liga side.
Pogba won't force January Man Utd exit
The midfielder remains at odds with Mou, but will stay this season
Paul Pogba will not force a January exit from Manchester United despite remaining at odds with Jose Mourinho, according to the Mirror.
The France star has held talks with Mourinho where the two agreed to put off any potential move until the summer.
However, while Pogba has accepted he will not move this season, he is likely to push for a move to Spain or a return to Juventus come the summer.
Vinicius Junior could return to Brazil
Real Madrid could lose out on the services of teenager Vinicius Junior for this winter if he does not see more first team time, reports Marca.
The teenager had an agreement where if he came over in the summer of 2018, he could return to Brazil for the winter and spring if he did not like the situation with Madrid.
Vinicius has been frustrated to have been relegated to Madrid's B team, and would return in the summer if he did indeed depart for Brazil this winter.
Ibrahimovic to move to Egypt
Zlatan Ibrahimovic may be nearing a deal to joining Egyptian side Pyramids FC, according to the Record.
The report states the deal could be confirmed in the coming days and would see Ibrahimovic depart the LA Galaxy after the end of the MLS season.
The league has already agreed to the move, so it is on the striker to decide whether he wants to leave for Egypt.
Man City among clubs interested in teenage American
Manchester City are among a large group of clubs interested in 16-year-old American George Bello, reports Calciomercato.
An American youth international, Bello was given his pro debut this past weekend against D.C. United after having excelled in the Tournament of Nations.
As a result, Pep Guardiola has asked for more information of Bello's performances with the youth national team, while Chelsea, Everton, Roma, Schalke and Genoa are all interested in the teen.