- St. Mirren are unbeaten in seven home games against Hearts in the Scottish Premiership (W3 D4) since a 0-2 reverse in December 2010 under Danny Lennon.
- Hearts have only lost one of their last eight top-flight matches against St. Mirren (W3 D4) and are looking to win back-to-back such meetings with them for the first time since they won four in a row between October 2010 and September 2011.
- St. Mirren are unbeaten in their last four home league fixtures (W1 D3), drawing each of their last three; the Buddies last went longer without losing at home in the Scottish Premiership back in December 2013 (run of seven).
- After beating Hibernian 3-1 in their last away league match, Hearts are looking to pick up back-to-back away victories in the Scottish Premiership for the first time since February 2019.
- Conor Washington has scored in back-to-back league games for Hearts, this after having only found the net once in his first 12 Scottish Premiership appearances for the club.