- Ross County are without a win in 20 league games against Celtic (D5 L15) since a 3-2 victory in March 2013 under Derek Adams.
- Celtic have won each of their last six league meetings with Ross County, scoring 21 goals while conceding just one in the process.
- Ross County have alternated between a draw and defeat in their last four league matches, this after winning both of their opening two such games of the season before this.
- Celtic are unbeaten in 12 away league outings (W10 D2) since a 0-2 defeat at Livingston in October 2019.
- Albian Ajeti has scored in both of his Scottish Premiership games for Celtic despite only featuring for 36 minutes combined in the two fixtures; the last player to score in each of his first three Scottish Premiership appearances was Curtis Main for Motherwell in January 2018, while the last to do so for Celtic was Scott Sinclair in 2016 (first six).