- Following their 2-0 win at Hearts in December 2019, Hibernian are looking for back-to-back top-flight victories in the Edinburgh derby for the first time since May 2009 under Mixu Paatelainen.
- Hearts are unbeaten in their last three away league games at Hibernian (W2 D1) since a 2-0 loss in March 2018.
- Hibs have only lost one of their last 11 home league matches (W4 D6), a 0-3 reverse against Rangers in December 2019. Indeed, manager Jack Ross has won more of his eight home league matches in charge of the club (four) than previous boss Paul Heckingbottom managed in his 13 at the helm (three).
- Hearts have earned just seven points from their 13 away league games this season (W1 D4 L8), fewer than any other Scottish Premiership side on the road.
- Hibs have conceded more goals in the final 15 minutes of their league games this season (15) than any other Scottish Premiership club, while Hearts have scored 44% of their league goals in this period (12/27), the highest proportion of any team in the division.