All products featured on our site are independently chosen by us. When you purchase something through the links provided, we may earn a commission.
Football purists may think that all you need to play football is, well… a football. And while that’s technically true, it would be difficult to ignore years worth of science, development and innovation that has helped bring out a range of products that not only assist with improving fitness skills but recovery and overall health.
From pandemic-friendly whistles, special muscle protecting tape, wearable performance trackers to yes, a good old standard football, there is something out there that can help improve your training sessions.
1. Improve your agility and speed in a solo exercise with this 9ft Speed Rope from Adidas.
2. Mark out the pitch or set up training drills with these handy Mitre 50 Space Markers, essential for any training session.
3. Stay hydrated during football training sessions with this Nike TR Hypercharge Chug bottle with a twist-off cap.
4. Mark the four corners of your pitch with these Mitre Standard Corner Flags that have spikes that stick into the ground.
5. This hygienic Purple Squeeze Whistle is perfect for use in a pandemic as you simply squeeze it to sound the whistle.
6. This Erima Hybrid Training Ball is perfect for getting those skills honed with a ball that's close to the real thing.