|New York Red Bulls (4-4-2): Robles; Barklage, Olave, Holgersson, Pearce; Alexander, McCarty, Cahill, Steele; Henry, Espindola.
OUT: Ryan Meara (hip surgery recovery)
QUESIONABLE: Tim Cahill (L calf injury), Fabian Espindola (L hamstring Injury), Thierry Henry (L MCL Sprain), Connor Lade (heel injury), Peguy Luyindula (L hamstring injury)
|New England Revolution (4-4-1-1): Reis; Farrell, Soares, Goncalves, Tierney; Nguyen, Cisse, Simms, Smith; Toja; Bengtson.
OUT: Kevin Alston (illness) - DL, Chad Barrett (L hamstring strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Matt Reis (L knee inflamation), Saer Sene (L ACL tear), Juan Toja (L knee irritation)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- New England has scored just one goal this season, the fewest of any team in MLS. It also has the stingiest defense, having allowed just two.
- Despite the lack of goals, New England has collected five points from as many games, good enough to be off the bottom of the Eastern Conference in eighth place.
- This will be New York's third game in the space of a week. The Red Bulls beat D.C. United at RFK on Saturday before losing at home to Sporting Kansas City on Wednesday.
- Red Bulls striker Thierry Henry has taken 32 shots so far this season, more than any other player in MLS.
- New York midfielder Juninho will be suspended for this match after picking up a red card against Sporting Kansas City for deliberately kicking a dead ball at opposing goalkeeper Jimmy Nielsen.