1 Matches (0 Draws)
0 Total wins 1
0 Home wins 0
0 Away wins 1
Last 5 Matches
HUN 1 - 2 AUS
1 Goals Scored 2
Games Over 2.5 Goals 1 / 1
Both Teams Scored 1 / 1
- This will be the third meeting between Hungary and Australia, and the first since February 2000; the Socceroos have won each of their previous meetings by a combined score line of 6-1.
- Hungary have won only one of their last seven friendly games played at Groupama Arena (D2, L4), including defeats to Scotland (1-0) and Kazakhstan (3-2) in their last two there.
- The last Socceroos’ coach to win back-to-back friendly games was Holgier Osieck, who steered the nation to consecutive wins against both Lebanon (3-0) and Korea Republic (2-1) in late 2012.
- The Socceroos have registered four or more shots on target in seven of their last eight games; only against Colombia (1) did they make fewer.
- Mathew Leckie has been directly involved in five goals in his last seven games for the Socceroos (3 goals, 2 assists), and last week became the first Australian to score multiple goals in a friendly game since Tim Cahill scored two against Ecuador in March 2014.