MUNDIAL magazine’s latest issue is now available to buy.
Here are plenty of other good reasons why you should treat yourself to a physical magazine.
Article continues below
- It’s got EIGHT THOUSAND AND FOUR (8,004) words about Paolo Maldini in it. Where else are you going to get that?
- A brilliant picture of Diego Maradona you will have never seen before.
- And one of Ronaldo using a cone as a trumpet.
- The greatest photos and eyewitness accounts from Trabzonspor’s title-winning rave celebration that finished on the high seas.
- A man from Stoke about to bang his head in a LIMBS frenzy.
- A sensational Francesco Totti volley.
- NXGNs 10 young players to watch at the Euros.
- A sticker that unites Stockport County and Snoopy. Finally!
- A trip to the oldest club in Scotland, the team that invented the passing game.
- Cheese, curvas and calcio in northern Italy.
- A gigantic match day hotdog.
- The greatest miss of all time.
- An Aladdin's cave of goalkeeping kit.
- A where, when, and how of Hidetoshi Nakata’s first and last games.
- A purple gorilla from Australia.
- The exact amount of minutes that Wayne Rooney played in the Premier League.
- A Hellas Verona jacket you simply won’t want to miss.
- Roy Keane in green and white.
- The marginal gains of worshipping your God.
- Five random quotes about Mia Hamm.
- The Dairy Farmers Stadium in Townsville, Australia.
- A Women’s Euros cover in association with INDIVISA.
- The simple joy of flicking the V at the opposition.
- A celebration of Britain’s Black footballers.
- An exclusive interview with Barcelona’s Fridolina Rolfo.
- The best Icelandic underdog story you will ever hear.
- And did we mention the 8,004 words about Paolo Maldini?