Here are the highlights from the first set of Champions League matches on matchday four...
First set of matches on matchday four has come to an end. Here are the results from all those matches.
1) Inter Milan 1-1 Barcelona: Barcelona secured their place in the Champions League last 16 despite late drama in a 1-1 draw against Inter at a rain-soaked San Siro.
2) Napoli 1-1 PSG: Paris Saint-Germain squandered a chance to ignite their stuttering Champions League campaign as Napoli came from behind to earn a 1-1 home draw on Tuesday.
3) Tottenham 2-1 PSV Eindhoven: Harry Kane inspired a turnaround in the final 12 minutes to transform Tottenham's Champions League outlook as they beat PSV 2-1 to move to within three points of second-placed Inter.
4) Atletico Madrid 2-0 Borussia Dortmund: Atletico Madrid returned to form in Champions League Group A as goals from Saul Niguez and Antoine Griezman earned a 2-0 victory over Borussia Dortmund.
5) Red Star 2-0 Liverpool: Red Star Belgrade blew Champions League Group C wide open and loosened Liverpool's grip on top spot after Milan Pavkov scored a first-half brace in a 2-0 win.
6) Monaco 0-4 Club Brugge: Monaco are facing an early exit from the Champions League after their dismal season hit a new low with a humiliating 4-0 home defeat at the hands of Club Brugge.
7) Schalke 2-0 Galatasaray: Guido Burgstaller and Mark Uth scored in either half as Schalke eased past Galatasaray 2-0 and tightened their grip on second place in Champions League Group D.
8) Porto 4-1 Lokomotiv Moscow: Hector Herrera scored inside 90 seconds of Porto's 4-1 win over Lokomotiv Moscow as Sergio Conceicao's men dumped their opponents out of the Champions League and strengthened their grip on Group D.