The second set of matches on matchday four has come to an end. Here are the highlights from all those matches.
1) PSG 2-1 Liverpool: Neymar scored the decisive goal in a 2-1 home win for Paris Saint-Germain that leaves Liverpool on the brink of an early Champions League exit.
2) Napoli 3-1 Red Star: Napoli put one foot in the knockout stage of the Champions League by beating Red Star Belgrade 3-1 to go top of a tightly balanced Group C with one game left to play.
3) PSV 1-2 Barcelona: Lionel Messi's twin moments of inspiration helped Barcelona overcame a shaky hour to win 2-1 at PSV and sew up top spot in Group B.
4) Tottenham 1-0 Inter Milan: Christian Eriksen scored the only goal at Wembley as Tottenham edged past Inter 1-0 to keep their Champions League last-16 hopes alive.
5) Atletico Madrid 2-0 AS Monaco: Atletico Madrid eased into the last 16 of the Champions League with a 2-0 win over beleaguered Monaco, who saw Radamel Falcao miss a late penalty against his former club.
6) Dortmund 0-0 Club Brugge: Borussia Dortmund have secured their progression to the Champions League knockout phase with a 0-0 draw at home to Club Brugge, but the stalemate sees them fall behind Atletico Madrid in the battle for top spot in Group A.
7) Lokomotiv Moskva 2-0 Galatasaray: Galatasaray's slim hopes of Champions League qualification were ended by a 2-0 loss at Lokomotiv Moscow, a result that sends Schalke and Porto through from Group D.
8) FC Porto 3-1 Schalke: Porto sealed top spot in Champions League Group D as two quickfire second-half goals helped them overcome Schalke 3-1.