Defeat against Manchester United last weekend means City now need two wins to get their hands on the trophy.
Pep Guardiola shuffled his side around in the last three games but could return to his previously favoured gameplan at Wembley, although he will be without Sergio Aguero and Fernandinho.
MAN CITY INJURIES
Sergio Aguero did not start against Liverpool in midweek because he was not 100 per cent fit and Guardiola has confirmed that the Argentine will not make the starting line-up against Spurs.
Benjamin Mendy is continuing his rehabilitation following a serious knee injury but it is not thought he is close to a return to the first team squad. When he is involved he will be on the bench.
Pep also confirmed that John Stones will not feature, while Danilo is also a doubt in defence.
MAN CITY SUSPENSIONS
Fernandinho is banned for City.
MAN CITY POTENTIAL STARTING LINE-UP
Fernandinho has played in 30 of City's 32 league games this season and finding a replacement is no easy task for Guardiola.
Elsewhere, Vincent Kompany could return to City's backline alongside Nicolas Otamendi, with Fabian Delph coming back into the side at left-back.
TOTTENHAM TEAM NEWS
Danny Rose will miss Saturday's game, it has been confirmed.
Other than that, Mauricio Pochettino has virtually no injury worries to contend with ahead of City's visit.
Harry Winks is unavailable but he has not featured in the league since a six-minute cameo against Southampton on Boxing Day.
OPTA MATCH FACTS
- Tottenham have won their last two home league games against Man City. They last had a longer run against them between 2005 and 2009 (6).
- Manchester City have only won one of their last five Premier League games against Spurs (D1 L3), though it was in the reverse fixture in December (4-1).
- Manchester City have won two away Premier League games in London this season – the only campaign in which they’ve won more in the competition was 2013-14 (4).
- Those two wins have come at Arsenal and Chelsea. Only three clubs have ever won away at all three of Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs in the same Premier League campaign (Coventry 1993-94, Charlton 2001-02 and Blackburn 2002-03).
- Tottenham are unbeaten in their last 14 Premier League games (W11 D3); they last had a longer unbeaten run in the top-flight between January-August 1967 (20 games).
- Manchester City are looking to avoid back-to-back Premier League defeats for the first time since December 2016.
- Only Alan Shearer (14), Wayne Rooney (11) and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (11) have scored more Premier League goals against Spurs than Sergio Aguero has (10). However, the Argentine hasn’t scored in any of his last five against them.
TV COVERAGE & KICK-OFF TIME
Kick off is 19:45 BST (14:45 ET) on Saturday, April 14 and will be shown on Sky Sports in the United Kingdom. It will be shown on NBC in the United States, and on various channels around the world.