Terms and Conditions
1. The Enterprise UEFA VIP Match Day Assist prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is promoted by Perform, in partnership with Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, , Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, , Moldova, , Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (UK) (excluding Northern Ireland), United Arab Emirates aged 18 and over. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Promoter or the Enterprise Rent-A-Car group of companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must answer the question provided on Goal.com (UK, Spain, Germany, Italy and France editions).
5. You may enter the Prize Draw as many times as you like for the duration of the Prize Draw Period (as defined below).
6. We will not accept entries from agents, organised groups, entries automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupted entries, or any entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
8. The Prize Draw opens at 12:00 GMT on Monday November 13th, and closes at 12:00 GMT on Monday November 20th. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter from the combined correct entries
10. The winner will receive: One (1) grand prize of a VIP Match Day Assist experience for two (2) - the winner and their guest (who must be at least 18 years old) - to a UEFA Europa League match of their choice from the fixtures to be played in match day 6 (7th December 2017) in the groups stages of the competition, with the following exclusions: any matches played in Russia or Ukraine; Istanbul Basaksehir v SC Braga; Hapoel Beer-Sheva FC v FK Viktoria Plzen; FC Kobenhavn v FC Sheriff; AC Milan v NCK Rijeka. This prize includes:
• a contribution of £600 / €700 (or local currency equivalent) towards the travel expenses incurred by the winner and their guest in travelling to the city in which the match will be played. Any costs incurred by the winner and their guest in excess of this contribution will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest;
• two (2) tickets to the match including hospitality (details to be confirmed to the winner);
• a chauffeur driven car to take the winner and their guest to and from their hotel and the stadium before and after the match;
• a chaperone at the stadium to guide the winner and their guest through the hospitality and match experience;
• dedicated parking at the match stadium;
• a pitch-side visit for the winner and their guest prior to the match and photo opportunity;
• access to the post-match press conference for the winner and their guest;
• overnight accommodation for the winner and their guest in one (1) double or twin room on a room only basis in a 4* hotel selected by the Promoter;
• and travel insurance for the VIP Match Day Assist experience (at a level determined by the promoter in its discretion) for each of the winner and their guest, up to a value of £100 per person.
The approximate value of the Prize, excluding the money-can’t-buy elements, is £2,100 (the “Prize”).
11. The winner will be asked to provide their three match choices in order of preference. The Prize is subject to availability of match tickets and the Promoter cannot guarantee the winner’s first choice match will be available.
12. The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they and their guest have all necessary travel documentation (valid passport/visa etc.) required to enter the country in which the match is played.
13. The winner is responsible for their and their guest's behaviour whilst attending the match and acknowledges that the Promoter, in partnership with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, reserves the right (without any liability to the winner or their guest) to exclude the winner and/or their guest from participation in the VIP Match Day Assist experience or bring the experience to an end early if the winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the chaperone, with the relevant ticket terms and conditions as set out by UEFA and the host football club or the winner and/or their guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. UEFA may require that additional personal information is provided to it in relation to each winner of a prize (and, if applicable, their guest) for safety and security reasons, including (for example) their name, date of birth, country of birth and Passport or ID number. Failure to provide this information will result in the forfeiture of the Prize.
14. Using the details provided at the point of entry, the winner will be notified via email or telephone by 12:00 PM GMT on Wednesday November 22 and given details of how to claim their Prize. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours of being notified they will be treated as having forfeited the Prize, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to select a substitute winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
15. Details of the winner may be published at a later date.
16. Details of the winner can be obtained by emailing email@example.com for a period of ninety (90) days following the end of the Prize Draw Period.
17. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value, should the advertised Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control, to the extent possible given the ‘money-can’t-buy’ elements of the Prize.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and the Enterprise Rent-A-Car group of companies exclude all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Prize Draw, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and the Enterprise Rent-A-Car group of companies will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Prize Draw (in contract, negligence or otherwise)where: (a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant; (b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or (c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the entrant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and (d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
22. Neither the Promoter, the Enterprise Rent-A-Car group of companies nor UEFA will be liable if the UEFA Europa League match to which the Prize relates is cancelled, postponed or rescheduled for any reason. Entrants should note that it may be necessary for the Promoter to vary elements of the Prize or even to cancel the experience where the Promoter is required to do so by UEFA in its absolute discretion including for safety and security reasons.
24. Any decision of the Promoter in respect of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
27. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that it shall have no right or claim against UEFA for any element of the Prize Draw.
28. This Prize Draw and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law
29. Promoter: Perform Group Ltd, Sussex House, Plane Tree Crescent, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7HE
*Translated Terms and Conditions available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org