The winger has enjoyed a superb start to the season but is not considered to be for sale, according to the manager of the Ligue 1 outfit
Lille manager Christophe Galtier insists that Nicholas Pepe will not move to Barcelona, despite the Catalan club's interest in signing him.
The Ligue 1 club's owner Gerard Lopez confirmed last week that Barca, among other major clubs, are monitoring the winger, who has enjoyed a sublime start to the 2018-19 season.
"It's true. Several big clubs are interested in him," he said.
"Some clubs have contacted us directly after the transfer window to know what the state of play is."
Pepe has scored four goals and provided three assists in the first six games of the season, with Lille currently second in Ligue 1 behind Paris Saint-Germain.
And Galtier is adamant that the club will not allow Pepe to leave in January, despite the prospect of players leaving the club due to their financial worries.
"Nicolas has become an intransferable player," said Galtier in a press conference on Monday.
"I know that the president wants to keep him all season, and Nicholas also wants to stay for the full season."
Regarding the January transfer window, he added: "I think players will join the side, but we're not immune to offers in the winter transfer window."
Manchester United have also been credited with an interest in Pepe, who has eight caps for the Ivory Coast.