Fifa have reached an agreement with Ghanaian authorities to appoint a Normalisation Committee to run football in the country.
Fifa have backed out of the August 27 ultimatum issued to Ghanaian authorities to withdraw a court case against the Ghana FA.
However, the warning stands, the local football body must not be liquidated.
The meeting resolved as follows:
1. The President of Ghana and Fifa have committed to work together to offer leadership in reforming football leadership in Ghana and in Africa.
2. That the Government of Ghana and Fifa shall work closely to eridicate corruption and malfeasance and other associated criminal conduct from the administration of football in Ghana.
3. The Government of Ghana and Fifa shall establish a joint task force to create proper disciplinary, governance and auditing mechanisms, as well as ensure that persons who are found culpable are punished in accordance with Ghanaian domestic laws and Fifa and Fifa Statutes.
4. Fifa upon consultation with Government of Ghana and Caf shall establish a normalization committee to replace the executive committee of the Ghana Football Association.
5. Fifa in consultation with Government of Ghana and Caf shall appoint persons with integrity and competence to constitute the membership of the normalization committee.
6. Satisfied with the above measures, the Government of Ghana shall take steps to discontinue the process for the winding up of the Ghana Football Association."
N.B: Amid all these, if Ghana government fails to withdraw the court case upon arrival in the country, Fifa will be forced to ban them until further notice.