- The last six LaLiga games between Osasuna and Mallorca have ended level and both sides have scored at least one goal in each clash.
- Mallorca have won just once on the road against Osasuna in the competition’s history (D7 L13): 1-0 in December 2009 under Gregorio Manzano.
- Both of the games between Mallorca and Osasuna ended with a home win last season in Segunda Division. At El Sadar, the game ended in a 2-0 win for Osasuna.
- Osasuna are unbeaten in their last three LaLiga home games, winning two of them (D1); as many wins as they had in their previous nine games at El Sadar in the competition (W2 D2 L5).
- Mallorca have lost their last five LaLiga away games, without scoring in four of them – they had been unbeaten in two away games prior to this run (one win vs Eibar and one draw vs Real Betis).
- Osasuna have scored with a header in their last three home games in LaLiga - two of them by Enric Gallego - after scoring just three headers in their previous 15 at El Sadar in the competition.
- Osasuna’s Rubén García has scored in both of his appearances against Mallorca in LaLiga - once in December 2012 for Levante and the other in this season’s reverse fixture for Osasuna.
- Ante Budimir has been directly involved in 62% of Mallorca’s goals on the road in LaLiga this season (8/13), scoring seven and providing one assist.
- Osasuna’s manager Jagoba Arrasate has just lost one of his seven managerial games against Mallorca in all competitions (W3 D3), with six of them coming in Segunda Division and the other in LaLiga.
- Mallorca’s Vicente Moreno is winless in his three away games against Osasuna in all competitions (D1 L2), conceding two goals per game.