- Getafe have won just one of their last six LaLiga games against Levante (D2 L3), winning the reverse fixture this season (4-0).
- Levante have just lost one of their last 17 games against Getafe at Ciutat de Valencia between Primera and Segunda División (W5 D11), losing 1-2 in January 2012 under Juan Ignacio Martínez.
- Levante have won two of their last three LaLiga home games against sides from Madrid (L1) - only once previously have they won three at home to such opposition in a single top-flight season (2015/16).
- Levante have won just one of their last six LaLiga home games (D3 L2) - 4-2 against Real Betis in June - after winning five of their previous seven at home (L2).
- Getafe have not won any of their five LaLiga away games since the restart of the competition in June (D3 L2), failing to score in the last three - the last time they failed to score in four top-flight away games in a row was in 2016 (six).
- Getafe have scored just six goals in LaLiga since the restart of the competition in June, averaging 0.6 per game. Before the restart they had scored 37 goals in 27 league matches this season, at an average of 1.4 per game.
- Rubén Rochina has been involved in three of Levante's last five home goals in LaLiga, scoring one and assisting two.
- Jaime Mata has been involved in four of Getafe's last seven away goals in LaLiga, scoring three and assisting one.
- Getafe’s José Bordalás has just won two of his nine managerial games against Levante in all competitions (D4 L3), with both wins coming at home and in charge of Getafe.
- Levante’s manager Paco López has just lost one of his four managerial LaLiga games against Getafe (GP4 W2 D1 L1), keeping a clean sheet in three of them.