It will be the league's first ever overseas match, but Perez has claimed Madrid will not follow in Barca's footsteps, insisting that - under his rule - Los Blancos will refuse any such proposal.
"We will not go to the United States," Perez told Madrid's general assembly on Sunday.
"I do not know to what interests it relates, but they are not to those of clubs nor of the fans. We refuse outright."
Earlier this week La Liga president Javier Tebas confirmed he was still confident of the January fixture taking place in Miami despite the Spanish FA (RFEF) asking for more documentation to approve the clash.
"What we are being asked now is for more documentation and that is what I will prepare," Tebas said.
"I have been with the Delegate Committee all morning and I have not been able to study this letter, which is quite long. We are going to look and prepare everything.
"I am still quite optimistic on all of the issues and we will have to see what happens in the end."
Perez also used the general assembly to discuss proposed developments at the Santiago Bernabeu which are forecast to cost up to €525 million (£472.2m/$617.9m).
"Here we are going to decide the fate of the one that has to become the best stadium in the world," Perez said.
"It is expected that the works can begin in 2019 and will be for the improvement of comfort and accessibility.
"[Technology will be] one of the fundamental aspects of the project, in order to have a digital Santiago Bernabeu.
"In this stadium the myth and legend of Real Madrid has been forged, Santiago Bernabeu showed us the way. It will be the scenario that will mark the future of Madrid, the best in the world, to be recognised again as the best club of the century."